Any Fibromyalgia groups in Pennsylvania?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dbkester, Aug 17, 2003.

1. dbkester

dbkester New Member

Anyone know of any Fibromyalgia support groups in Pennsylvania. I'm from Clearfield county. I need some local support.
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

We do have a list of Support Groups on the 'Home' page listed by states. If no one here knows of one, you can try the list we have.

Also you can call the; FM Network at; 1-800-853-2929, they should be able to help you also.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Spoonerpaws

Spoonerpaws New Member

I don't know where Clearfield is, but I know that there are a couple of groups near Pittsburgh, PA
  4. Pindooca

Pindooca New Member

We have one here in Lancaster that meets monthly... but think it might be a bit far to drive.
  5. trasestry

trasestry New Member

Hi, I dont know where Clearfield county is...but I know there are support groups in Scranton. Tracy
  6. deepthinker

deepthinker New Member

My neighbor has gone to a support group in Pittsburgh and really liked it. It is too late for me to call them now but I will try and get the information and let you know where it is. I know it is meeting this Thurs. evening.
    I went to the list of support groups and found that the one I was talking about was called Allegheny Medical. I don't know how close you are to Pitts. but I hope this helps. God Bless,
    Deepthinker[This Message was Edited on 08/19/2003]
  7. ephemera

ephemera New Member

There's one in Bedford County & they have a website you can check for more info on Central PA>

Best thoughts.