Any Flylady people here still?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Ahorsesoul, Sep 7, 2003.

1. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul New Member

I love her and just did her daily mission, cleaned off my nightstand in the bedroom. I was just wondering if any of the people doing Flylady are still on this board. She sure helps me. Happy Flying
  2. jadibeler

jadibeler New Member

I looked at her site and really liked it. At the time, I was in too bad shape to even do a little of her ideas but they sure made sense. I love her idea of working for just a short, set time and then sitting down!! I sort of do that anyway, but it sort of gave me permission. . .

I have a problem getting started on jobs, and often look at a job and just think "Not today, maybe tomorrow". Having those missions would make it easier. I've got to be the Clutter Queen of Texas, so I have put her ideas on that to good use. But I'm sorry - I'm not wearing shoes for anybody!

JoAnn
  3. HuggyMummy

HuggyMummy New Member

Then we changed internet provider and I no longer have a 'separate' e-mail address! If I joined up now our joint 'family' address would be totally overloaded!!

Isn't there a 'weigh it and chuck it out' special happening at the moment?(Fibro-fog prevents me remembering Flylady's terminology:) Joined in one about two yrs ago and got rid of mountains of stuff; need to do it again now!

The real good thing, especially for us fibromites, is her attitude that anything even half done is still a blessing:) Really encouraging!

But I too can't wear lace-up shoes all day! Takes tooo much energy just to get them on! (But I do wear ones that I can't easily slip off:)

Hugs
    Ruth
  4. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul New Member

Yep, there is a Clutter Challenge going on this week. I am limping along. But I am further along then I was last week. Even one less thing in the house is a good thing. I know about the shoes, I have nerve damage to my arms and the tie shoes would just be untied on me. I now have two pair of slip on shoes. One for indoor and then I change when I go outside. We have animals, horses and geese that leave items behind that I do not want on the bottom of my shoes when I come in the house. I use to always go barefoot but now with shoes on my feet sure hurt a lot less.