Any good doctors near Lansing Michigan?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by brightlights, Aug 29, 2002.

1. brightlights

brightlights New Member

Hi everyone,

I just read Shirl's post about the "good doc" list, and I don't see any doctors in my area. She said that if one couldn't find a doctor on this list that one should make a general post to the board, stating the area, so that's what I'm doing.

My psychiatrist of many years also moved to Seattle, and I am having a very difficult time replacing her, so if you know of a psychiatrist or therapist, I'd also be very interest.

If it makes any difference, I have FM.

Sandra
  2. brightlights

brightlights New Member

Hi everyone,

I just read Shirl's post about the "good doc" list, and I don't see any doctors in my area. She said that if one couldn't find a doctor on this list that one should make a general post to the board, stating the area, so that's what I'm doing.

My psychiatrist of many years also moved to Seattle, and I am having a very difficult time replacing her, so if you know of a psychiatrist or therapist, I'd also be very interest.

If it makes any difference, I have FM.

Sandra
  3. brightlights

brightlights New Member

I was searching on the web and found the following site that lists "FMS Care Providers".

It is http://www.sover.net/~devstar/provider.htm

Has anybody gone to a doctor on this list? I see on the good doc list, that a provider can't put him/herself on the list, but I don't know about the ones on this list.

I looked on the above site to see if it might be a competing site with this site. It doesn't sell anything, but it does list some referrals to some books, and then has a pointer to amazon.com, so I hope its okay to post this web site.

Sandra

[ advertisement ]