Any good ideas for dizziness.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cjcookie, Jul 14, 2006.

1. cjcookie

cjcookie New Member

And I don't mean my blonde dizziness. I have meds for it that don't always work. I'm looking for some natural remedies. It's been so bad lately that I feel it while I'm sleeping and dream I'm having surgery for it. Too weird.
  2. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

I get that too from tight neck muscles. P.T. help's that.

Gingko Biloba ( if you are not on blood thinner's) and Ginger are good. Ginger help's with the upset stomach you can get with it.

Magnesium bind's to extra calcium deposit's thaat can settle in the ear, amino's are good too.:)

Hope this help's,
    Claudia
  3. rockyjs

rockyjs Member

I have had great results using two homeopathic remedies, Zincum Metallicum and Conium Mac, both in a 30x potency. I order mine from Hyland's/Standard Homeopathic in California, but any homeopath or naturopath should be able to get them for you.

My dizziness was caused by brain damage from encephalitis and wasn't related to any ear problems. These remedies have been used for MS also.

Jan
  4. lostmisty

lostmisty New Member

I tend to forget to drink and it adds to it tremendously. Staying well hydrated will help. Also not going so long in between meals; smaller more frequent meals help keep energy up since our bodies don't crank it out very well.
    [This Message was Edited on 07/14/2006]
  5. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

neck exercises can help. I had vertigo for a long long time and took meclazine which helped. I find stretching the neck helps-my PT knows exactly how to do this. I also use biofreeze on the neck. On Monday an osteopath is going to manipulate me as he says my occipital nerve is being trapped, so does the neuro. I won;t let him crack my neck though, just press on trigger points and stretch.

Love Anne Crowmell