Any good things happen lately?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JPach007, Dec 14, 2005.

1. JPach007

JPach007 New Member

As I was replying to a post, I noticed how good my fingernails look since I started taking Vitamin B and C!
    Anyone else notice anything positive about your looks, or the way you feel lately?!
    JPach
  2. dorabella

dorabella New Member

I (luckily)always have very healthy nails - I've never needed a French manicure, and a few poeple have commented lately 'Gosh, you look good today..'

So why is it that I feel 100 years old and generally lousy?

Doesn't add up does it?
  3. Sue50

Sue50 New Member

have really helped my complexion, very few break outs now
  4. Suzan

Suzan New Member

I just noticed yesterday..that my skin is looking better than it was. I had been on hormone replacement for 12 years...and went off it this year. Well, that seemed to really make my skin go crazy! Breakouts right and left..(and I am 52!!!) But..the last couple weeks..it has settled down. And I also switched from regular drugstore makeup..to Bare Minerals...and I think that is helping as well, plus I love the look I get from the mineral makeup..much more natural...yet still made up!LOL

5. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

ive always had ppl comment on my nails. i was wondering if it was an fm trait??

just bought the nose ring id wanted and hadnt had the balls to buy, does that count :)

oh and the part of a routine ive been working on withmy dalmatians all came together yesterday. it must have been ok cos ppl were stopping to watch