Any help on Groin pain?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MamaBear52, Nov 1, 2005.

1. MamaBear52

MamaBear52 New Member

Hi everyone, I haven't posted here for quite awhile as my fibro hasn't given me any problems for close to a year or at least I have been able to get along quite well. Is there such a thing as a recession with Fibro?
    However, I have been having symptoms again now. I have been having this groin pain again big time along with other aches. The doc just said he thinks I may have pulled a muscle. Well, I don't think so.
    One year ago this month we had moved from our big home to a smaller one without as many steps which has helped me a lot. I have been walking our dog outside all summer long - nothing strenuous at all but have kept consistant at it for some exercise. The groin pain will hit me all of a sudden and stop me in my tracks and then go away. It has been doing this for about a month now.
    Also, just had my gallbladder out 4 weeks ago today which the surgeon said I should have had it out years ago. I was diagnosed in April with stones and had many symptoms and being sick but didn't do anything about it until October. I just can't seem to figure these doctors out today. Any input on any of this? Thanks!
  2. tandy

tandy New Member

for others to see.

Hi Mamabear~
    I can only say that I have groin pain with lower bad disk troubles. I had an MRI done a few yrs ago for really bad low back pain and butt pain (on one side)
    One of my other complaints at this time was the groin pain. Turned out I have 2 herniated disks.
    sometimes it causes me sciatic pain too.

Good luck :)
    Hugs
    Tandy
  3. ellie5320

ellie5320 New Member

do you have irritable bowel I get groin pain with that just a suggestion
    linda
  4. MamaBear52

MamaBear52 New Member

Hi, I have had irritable bowel for years. I am beginning to think that my groin pain is associated with my herniated discs. I do have IBS with chronic constipation so it can be associated with that too. IF it gets worse I will go to the doc but I just can't go every time I get pain or I would be there every week. Thanks for the input.