Any Hoosiers seen Dr. Ryan Van Matre (chiro)?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by debbiem31, Jan 23, 2003.

1. debbiem31

debbiem31 New Member

Hi all! My carpal tunnel has come back en masse and I read up on ART on this board. I found a chiro who is ART certified AND on my insurance!! I made an appt. with him on Monday (have to drive pretty far).

I was just wondering if anyone here has visited this chiro. I know it's a long shot, but....

Thanks, Debbie
  2. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

Where is this chiro? I think there's one near Indianapolis. Please let me know who it is and where. Thanks.

Annette2
  3. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

4. debbiem31

debbiem31 New Member

This one is in Camden, which is just a little farther north than Delphi. There is also a Van Matre in Westfield, which is farther away from me. That may be the one you're thinking of. I think it's a father/son deal.

I'm really nervous about my appt. I've never been to a chiropractor...

5. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

Debbie, please let me know what your appt. with Dr. Van Matre is like. Also, are you going to see Dr. Thornberry? Thanks!

Annette2
  6. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

7. debbiem31

debbiem31 New Member

I'm supposed to be going to see the chiro tomorrow (Mon.). I hope I can get there though, cuz it's been snowing pretty good here and the road I have to take up there is notorious for being dangerous...

Also, I tried to get an appt. with your doc, but she wouldn't have been able to see me until April, I just can't wait that long. I made an appt. with another doc that was referred by Falling Star. His name's David Batt. I'm going to see him on Feb. 17. Have you heard anything about him? F.Star said he's really nice, so.....

I'll let you know tomorrow night if I made it to the chiro all right, without putting my car in a ditch!!!

Debbie