Any Ideas on this Side Effect?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by malsmom, Sep 15, 2003.

1. malsmom

malsmom New Member

At times I get so weak and run down that I colapse to the floor and I just look into space? Sometimes I can be out for 30 mins. Sometimes I am really dizzy and feel though things are moving in circles.First I thought they were small seziures but the Neuro ruled that out. What is wrong with me? Is this a Nervous System issue? Panic Attack? What does this sound like to ya'll? I had a dream a year ago that someone in my family was going to have something wrong with their red blood cells. The dream felt so real that I thought I should tell family in case this did happen. I keep thinking what if this dream was about me? What illnesses can one get with their red blood cells? Please let me know what ideas you may have!

Nadine
  2. Susan07

Susan07 New Member

I get the dizzies, but never all the way out. Hopefully there will be more replies.
  3. Hippen

Hippen New Member

I have heard of some people that have severe anxiety (Panic)attacks and respond the same as you do. Do you have high blood pressure? Maybe you would consider Paxil or something along those lines to control your panic attacks. My Mom used to have those attacks for years before she passed away from cancer. She would almost pass out on the floor...it was very bad!! She would take valium or tranxene(spelling?) for her attacks because that is all they had at the time. I wish you luck...take care!!! Love, hippen