Any idea's

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by iggie, Aug 3, 2003.

1. iggie

iggie New Member

Insurance company has denied coverage for chiroprace care they say because I have been covered once it is now maintance and that I have reach my maximum medical recovery and they do not anticipate any further improvement
    Yet I have pain relief with chiro care an i take very few meds because pain killers do not work. i take meds for depression and hight blood pressure and have tylanol 600mg when I can't take the pain anymore Anyone been throu this with any sucess.
    Hope someone can help
    Iggie
  2. Susan07

Susan07 New Member

Years ago my ins. co tried to deny my coverage, I simply wrote them a letter stating that I had gotten better without medication and the chiro and I were working on moving the appts further and further apart. They let me continue. Hope you can continue, if not, you might consider massage.
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

This is almost identical to your last post on this issue. I am bumping that post back up for you as I assume it rolled over and you couldn't find it.

You can do a search on your name and bring up all your posts and replies and you can also elect to be e-mailed when someone responds to your posts.

We try to keep things under one thread to keep the board from moving so fast. Your help is appreciated.

Love, Mikie