Any Info On John Dunn ND, Olympia, WA

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shipsing, Aug 15, 2003.

1. shipsing

shipsing New Member

Hello,
    I have CFS am not on insurance or working at this time, I see John Dunn ND listed in Olympia as working with CFS patient's.

I'm trying to decide whether or not I should give him a try, so any of you have first or second hand knowledge of him or his pratice, was he helpful or not.

Or do you know of anyone is Washington that is really good with this DD?

I have limited fund's and I want to make them count.

Any info will be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you,
    Shipsing
  2. bamboo

bamboo New Member

you might check the archives, as i recall some discussion about docs around olympia. the doctor that helped me the most is the one that i saw when i became seriously ill with this stuff and couldn't get up off the sofa for more than 10 min. his name is david buscher and he is in bellevue, which, i realize isn't close to you. he is an environmental medicine dr. and doesn't accept insurance, anyway. he pretty much saved my life, at the time. i saw him only long enough to have my health stabilize before i went to a naturopath who was covered by insurance (in seattle). good luck and i hope that some of the olympia folks on this board see your message and give you some info to help you decide how to best spend your $.
    julia
  3. shipsing

shipsing New Member

Julia,
    Thank you for the info, I'm new here, so how do I check the archive's?

shipsing
  4. judywhit

judywhit New Member

were abouts are you located? I am in the tacoma area and do know of a doctor in the spanaway area- that was reccommended by someone on this board. to search the arcives go to the search on the top left of screen. will check back with this message to see where you are located.
  5. AnnG

AnnG New Member

....Dr. Neiman in Kirkland, WA. I like his openness about trying new things.
  6. shipsing

shipsing New Member

Judy,
    I live in Centralia, it's about 20 miles south of Olympia.
    I will try the archive's
    Thank you for responding
    Shipsing
  7. shipsing

shipsing New Member

Hello,
    Kirkland is about a 2hr. drive for me.
    Is he an MD, ND, or DO?
    Do you have CFS or FM
    Is he expensive?
    Do you feel that he's helping you?
    Shipsing
  8. bamboo

bamboo New Member

i am checking back to make sure that someone else had suggestions for you. i have not seen dr. neiman, but have heard good things about him for years. he is a rheumatologist.
    julia
  9. judywhit

judywhit New Member

spanaway is about 1 hr 1/2 from you. the gal I was told about is Nutrit Licht M.D.
    253 847-2304
    Have not been to her personally but heard she is good.