Any Law and Order fans?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by caffey, May 2, 2008.

1. caffey

caffey New Member

Anybody out there like to watch or hooked on Law and Order. I watched it the other night and found the ending creepy. Did anybody watch it and what did you think? Can't find anybody who watched it. Thanks.
  2. Juloo

Juloo Member

I only saw my first L&O episode about a year ago! I don't know that I've ever seen one one the first go-round -- but I love the weekends when they have marathons. My two favorites are SVU and CI -- especially the ones that take the Det. Goren character to new heights. I've been a Vincent D'Onofrio fan since 'Mystic Pizza', and I really love how he has developed Goren into such a fascinating person.

Anyhow, it's great that I now have, like, YEARS of episodes to catch up on...!

Sorry that I didn't see the one you saw -- hope you find someone soon!
  3. lgp

lgp Well-Known Member

I am a HUGE Law & Order Fan--it's really the only show hubby and I watch and we watch all of them--SVU, CI, etc.

Which episode are you talking about? Let me know. I think the last few new episodes of SVU have been just a little creepy (Robin Williams episode, Olivia undercover in jail) but overall, I love this series. But I must say, the old ones with Jerry Orbach were my favorites.

4. woofmom

woofmom New Member

I love it!!!
  5. caffey

caffey New Member

For your responses. I will try and answer all your questions. I was talking about the episode of Law and Order about the cult. It was on Wed. Night. I am not a huge SVU fan. I don't like their story lines. Like CI but they keep changing the women partners. Chris Noth has really mellowed although there were a couple of episodes I couldn't figure them out. Sometimes Goren gives me headache. Mr. Know it all. I don't know how she puts up with him. I just want to smack him sometimes. lol. Don't like the captain. Want to smack him also. lol. Too many re-runs this year. We have a station that plays all the old Law and Order episodes M-F twice a day. There are a couple of episodes I am looking for that I haven't seen. I don't like Jack MCCoy as the new DA. It seems like he is trying to play both roles at the same time and not doing either one well. I really enjoyed the woman DA. Don't really care for the guy who plays Lupo. Cried when Jerry Orbach died. Will be interesting to see how this new guy works out.
    Well it is good talking to you.