Any of You Using Cherry Juice or Cherry Pills?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Toga, Jan 9, 2006.

1. Toga

Toga Member

This was discussed a lot several months ago. Is there any one out there who has used the juice or pills for a long or short time? Does it continue to work?

Is there any of you who feel that one or the other (juice vs pills) is better?

One last question: - Do any of you use this supplement in conjunction with prescription medication?

I am on Cymbalta and while it helps I am up for anything else that may help. I'm thinking of ordering some but would like your opinions.

Thanks,

Toga
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

FOR THE LAST couple months. No effect that I can see.
  3. matthewson

matthewson New Member

I drink tart cherry juice everyday. I went away for 4 days without it and I could tell the diference! I definately think it helps with the pain. Just one of a battery of items in my arsenal.

Can't say about the pills though as I haven't taken them. I just get the tart cherry concentrate from the grocery store and add a little cranberry juice and water to it. I started adding the cranberry juice when I came down with a bladdar infection. I like the taste of the combo and that is what I drink at lunchtime for my beverage.

Give it a shot and see how it does for you. Take care, Sally
  4. Toga

Toga Member

I'm glad to hear that some are having continual success with Cherry Juice/Pills. That's what I needed to know.

Although I guess it doesn't work for some.

I'm going to order the pills since I think I would be more consistent taking them rather then the juice. They would also be easier to take with.

Thanks again. If anyone else missed this and have an opinion I would be glad to hear it.

Toga