Any one here using injectable GcMAF?

Discussion in 'Experimental Drugs-GcMAF, Rituximab, Ampligen, etc' started by tooks, Jul 21, 2013.

1. tooks

tooks Member

I am using it with good results--anyone else?
  2. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Member

Does it help at all with increasing energy and less PEM?
  3. tooks

tooks Member

Sure does, for me anyway.

P.S. if you click on reply, my post will appear in your response and I'll get a notification that someone has replied to my post. You don't have to quote the whole post, you can delete parts of it, just include the two words quote in brackets.
  4. lea

lea Member

How do you get a hold of gcmaf?
    thanks
  5. tooks

tooks Member

There are several sources. One is www.GcMAF.eu. They will ship. Their prices are quite high and their dilution is too concentrated for most ME/CFS patients. Dr. Bradstreet in Georgia gets it from them and dilutes it for patients.

Prof. De Meirleir in Brussels makes it available to patients for whom testing shows it it suitable. Drs. Gordon and Enlander in the US get it from him.

There is another source in the Netherlands but I can't remember their name at the moment.
  6. really how can i get it in india
  7. tooks

tooks Member

It would have to be shipped. It is not made in India yet, as far as I know. GcMAF.eu or BGLI in the Netherlands (https://www.facebook.com/BGLI.bv might be your best bet.
  8. This is a experimental and clinical evidence confirms that GcMAF shows multiple powerful anti-cancer effects that have significant therapeutical impact on most tumors including breast, prostate, and kidney.