Any one in Katrina's new path?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Megumi, Aug 27, 2005.

1. Megumi

Megumi New Member

I was just wondering if there are any of us in here from the Florida Panhandle, Mississippi or Louisiana.

Please know that I am sure all of us here are sending out good thoughts and prayers for you.

Hang in there!!!!

Megumi
  2. minxlinx

minxlinx New Member

Thank you for your thoughts! We'll be evacuating tomorrow sometime most likely. And I'm already hurting from doing laundry, gathering suitcases etc. Last thing to go will be the computers LOL.

It should be interesting. We have a mustang and an 85 lb puppy so there isnt much room for anything else. Hopefully I'll be here Tuesday monring saying...ah! It was nothing! :))))

Ariel, who will post when she is back
  3. Megumi

Megumi New Member

Good luck Minxlinx. My thoughts and prayers will be with you. Wherever you evac to, if there is power there, hope you can fine a computer to get on and tell us how you are doing.

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELFS!!!!!!
  4. allie42

allie42 Guest

Hi Minx:

After last year in central Florida, and all the packing up and chaos that this creates, I surely can relate to your situation at the moment. God bless and Godspeed!

Allie
  5. Bambi

Bambi New Member

many and we all need to send our prayers and thoughts their way!
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm praying for all in this horrible hurricane's path.

Love, Mikie
  7. nina2

nina2 New Member

Thoughts and prayers go with you and all in the path of katrina.
    nina
  8. elsa

elsa New Member

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. Have property and/or family in New Orleans, Biloxi, and Destin. We'll get tropical storm winds we're we are right now sometime Tuesday.

Man, can't quite catch a break with this one ... Ran from Camille when I was a kid. Scared to this day of ancillary tornadoes. Weather channel saying Katrina is as
    devastating as Camille was ... only bigger. More powerful eye wall then Andrew. I have to say, I am scared this time.

My blessings : Property can be replaced if need be. All family members ( except Destin )will be in safe areas by tonight. I'm Red Cross disaster trained ... The panhandle of Florida will be spared the worst of Katrina ... they just can't take another blow right now.

Predicting hurricane strength wind ( level 1 -2 ) as far inland as Jackson, Ms.. Already under tropical storm watch farther north in Memphis,Tn.. Sigh .... Make a plan, say some prayers and look forward to Wed..

Ugggg, I HATE the flooding and UNPREDICTABLE tornadoes!

Elsa

9. taniar

taniar New Member

It's incredibly scary. Our neighborhood is evacuated.
    However my husband and I are visiting in upstate New York.
    Guess we will watch from a distance and pray for everybody.

Tania
  10. Jo29

Jo29 New Member

I too will be praying. I have family in the area of Mobile, Al. This storm sounds so horrible. I can't imagine being in anything like it.

I will be praying that minimal amount of damage will occur for all of you in the storms' path. I am sure we will hear of many miracles after this storm.

Jo