Any one in Pittsburgh area?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by TracyV, Nov 5, 2002.

1. TracyV

TracyV New Member

I think I going to be moving to the Pittsburgh Pa. area, is anyone else from this area? Any good doctors for pain treatment in the area? I really dread looking for a new doctor, I really like the one I have now.
    Hugs,
    Tracy
  2. TracyV

TracyV New Member

I think I going to be moving to the Pittsburgh Pa. area, is anyone else from this area? Any good doctors for pain treatment in the area? I really dread looking for a new doctor, I really like the one I have now.
    Hugs,
    Tracy
  3. allhart

allhart New Member

so im bumbing this back up,
  4. Spoonerpaws

Spoonerpaws New Member

I am in the Pittsburgh area.

I have yet to find a good doctor to treat me.

5. TracyV

TracyV New Member

My little pond has turned into swamp land! We have had a spring come up in our front yand that has turned into a stream I'm talking about our entire yard, the side has the same thing, we have water contantly underneath our house , then we found out our house is on a easment, I mean they put our house right on a drain easment, we have glass washing up everywhere and have found old glass insulators in the yard and we are having the EPA find out what else might be buryied here because some of the water has a rainbow and is brown. We have found a good attornay and think everything will work out in our favor. The guy next to us has a sink hole now that can't here anything hit the bottom of, I'm to the point I can't let my daughter in our yard. My husband got laid off, and we have lots of family up there, I'm really happy as strange as it sounds. I know my husband will find work, he's never had a problem with that. My mother use to always tell me when God closes one door, he'll open another one(something better, she would add) and that's how I feel about this. I know it's will be nice for my daughter to have her Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and Grandparents. My dad is here I will miss him dearly, but I'll visit a lot. We are going tomorrow to find work and a new place to live.
    Spoonerpaws, Sorry you haven't found a good doctor. I know a couple of months back we were there and rode downtown and one the way I saw a big billboard ad for treatment of FM and CFS, do you know anything about that office? I will most likely be in the Moon township area, but would like to live in the Freedom or Cranberry area. If my doctor here helps me to find someone good there I'll be sure to post.
    Hugs,
    Tracy
  6. obrnlc

obrnlc New Member

hi tracy! I am in the area, but didn't want to drive downtown (i am a suburban girl!) but have an apt with a rheumatologist in butler tomorrow, if i am impressed, will post back to you. I have read that pittsburgh has a large research and treatment facility for myofascial pain, whick is what i thought i had til it became so widespread aprox 6 mo. ago, if so i may have to brave the traffic and one-way streets! Take care! laurie
    [This Message was Edited on 11/07/2002]
  7. kristine

kristine New Member

.....check your email....and call me when you get back...sorry for all this mess you guys are in right now...will keep you in my prayers...kristine