Any RECENT Dr Dantini patients?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by suz9601, Mar 23, 2006.

1. suz9601

suz9601 Member

Just wondered if anyone had seen Dr Dantini lately. Just curious if he helped you or not. Thanks
    [This Message was Edited on 04/08/2006]
  2. suz9601

suz9601 Member

Thanks, any recent patients out there?
    [This Message was Edited on 04/08/2006]
  3. heathnicole

heathnicole New Member

Hey there!
    I saw Dr. Dantini-
    no luck with him.
    He did some testing for viral stuff and puts you on valtrex to try to lower your epstein barr virus. That's about it. . .why were you thinking of going to him?

heather
  4. suz9601

suz9601 Member

I'm thinking of consulting him because I would like to know which viruses I have positive. Do you remember which ones he tested you for? Did you notice anything w/treatment? Thanks
  5. heathnicole

heathnicole New Member

I will find my records and let you know tonight all the one's he tested for. Please don't waste your money. I will give you all the info you need and get your PCP to run the tests. I know I showed high levels of EPV, CMV, and Parvo virus. I don't know off hand everythign he tested me for but I will get themt o you.
    He treated me with Valtrex and no changes at all.
    Write you tonight

blessings and prayers
    heather
  6. suz9601

suz9601 Member

Thanks for the info> I appreciate it.
  7. heathnicole

heathnicole New Member

Here you go guys for anyone interested in Dantini-

Just so you know - no protocol on website was followed. I had 2 visits and when the antivirtals weren;t working he said sorry can't help.

Here are the tests:

Parvovirus B-19 Antibody (IGG) ( mine was high )
    Parvovirus B-19 Ab IGM - (normal)

Epstein Barr Virus Early Antigen ( EBV-EA) IGG AB

( mine was also high)

CMV IGG Antibody ( mine was high)
    CMV IGM Antibody (normal)

Sed Rate By MOdified Westergren- (normal)

Herpes Virus 6 Antibody Panel
    -Herpes Virus 6 Ab IGM
    -Herpes Virus 6 Ab IGG

( both were normal for me)

As a said before I took valtex for 3 mths 1 gram 3 x a day with no results . .feel free to let me know if you need more info

hope this helps you out suz!
    blessings,
    heather

8. suz9601

suz9601 Member

Thanks so much for the info. I appreciate it, sorry you didnt get any help.

Thanks,
    SUz
  9. grammajoan

grammajoan New Member

My PCP asked me to please not go to Dr Dantini because of being put on Valtrex for an amount of time as it can damage your kidneys. I am going to an allergist to see which foods I may be allergic to. And my PCP will run the other test
  10. winston1

winston1 New Member

I think I consulted with Dantini about three years ago. Is he out of Florida? He helped, but I've since discovered way more that has helped me really get back to normal.
  11. winston1

winston1 New Member

suz

Try monolaurin. It is a natural antiviral derived from coconut oil and there are no side effects. It was the final piece of the puzzle for me. But I found that I really need the help of a good probiotic for just the right balance. You can get monolaurin from vitamin shoppe and a couple of other sites if you do a search you will learn alot.

I was on Dantini's diet, very restrictive, basically candida diet, so I tried sbo probiotics with very good results. There are two products that I've found that work the best. One by "garden of life" and the other Nature's Biotics by Life science products.
  12. winston1

winston1 New Member

Oh yess and I also tested positive for herpes simplex, Epstein Barr and CMV. I could tell when the viral load had just really shot up because my neck was really stiff and painful. Thought it was arthritis. When I got on the monolaurin I got mobility back in my neck and my should had frozen up and I got mobility of my shoulder back. Somehow I think these viruses are associated with the classic tender points of the fibro patient.