Any Recommendations for a Relaxation/Calming CD?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by FibroPainSufferer, Jan 12, 2007.

1. FibroPainSufferer

FibroPainSufferer New Member

When my doctor said that he wants to stop my pain medicine, even though it’s only been 3 months, he told me to try something else like listening to music. I’ve looked on the internet & there must be a zillion CD’s out there for relaxation. Can anyone recommend a good one so that I don’t have to waste money on something that is worthless?

Thank you!!! I’d like something that I can play while reading or cleaning. I could probably use it at work also!!!

[This Message was Edited on 01/12/2007]
  2. lbuchanan3

lbuchanan3 New Member

I just got one for Christmas called Journey into Healing Light by Doreen Blumenfeld. It is great because it does not ask you to tense and release muscles like so many do, and is great using visualization.

Hope this helps,
    Linda B.
  3. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

Returning by Jennifer Berezan (might have spelt the last name incorrectly.)

I have given this CD as a give to massage therapists and they have called me to report their clients LOVED the CD.

I use this to instruct an Arthritis Foundation Aquatics Class and EVERYONE loves the music. It sets the class apart from the other classes.

June
  4. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I would get a good hypnosis tape about going to sleep. I have recently begun to get into hypnosis, affirmations, etc.

I am working with a wonderful lady - my doctor referred her.

Anyway, I have seen good tapes in bookstores, or you can search online.