Any Springsteen fans out there? :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ConfusedInPA, Jan 26, 2016.

1. ConfusedInPA

ConfusedInPA Well-Known Member

Hi y'all,

Kevin told me about this, this morning.

If you go to Bruce's official website, you can download FOR FREE:

UPDATE (1/24/16): Starting at 8PM tonight the live recording of The River tour from the Jan. 19 Chicago show will be available as a free MP3 for the next two days.

It works, it's free, there's no spam or viruses ....... at least for us! It is a live tour recording, so the sound quality isn't perfect, but if you want to listen to "THE RIVER" album (for free) .......... it's worth it!

I'm happy listening to it again. :)

Google bruce springsteen dot net. You'll see instructions there.

You have until 8:00 p.m. eastern time TODAY to do the download, if you choose.

Gotta love The Boss!

Hugs, Diane
    bct likes this.
  2. kswebb

kswebb Member

Hi Diane! I don't mind his music but at the heart of it I am a Country Music fan. Though my hubby enjoys all music so I listen to it all. But my "boyfriend" is Keith Urban!!! Try to see him every year in concert - even if we have to travel to go see him. He was in Milwaukee, WI last summer so I got to see him here and he just announced his new tour and will be here in Milwaukee again in November this year!!! I am a VIP in his Fan Club and I am anxiously awaiting buying the tickets when I can via the club as Pre-Sale. Very nerve wracking! I have been lucky and got to Meet him twice in my life so far! Enjoying this last season of American Idol as him as a Judge. Just LOVE him!

P.S. My husband supports my relationship with KU!!! He even travels with me when I need to do that!

P.P.S. There I go again - hi-jacking your post!!
  3. ConfusedInPA

Oh Kelly, there you go again. Just hi-jacking my post! You little hi-jacker!!!!

LOL LOL LOL :) :) :)

I hope you don't think I was serious, what I just wrote!!!!!!! :D

That is so great about Keith Urban!!!!!! Now, in the 2o16's I don't seem to have any music icons. I'll listen to some music, in the car with hubby. We don't watch any "idol" shows on TV. I guess now I'm focused on books (mostly fiction), plus my '70s/'80s music icons. :)

I do hope that you get your KU tickets, pre-sale!!!!!! And have a great time at the concert.

Please post when you can. It's always great to hear from you!! If you have any (or get any) KU pics with you, please post them! That would be great to see!

Hugs, Diane
  4. kswebb

kswebb Member

5. ConfusedInPA

Oh, how wonderful!

You are just "beaming", and so is Keith!

What wonderful memories you have. Thanks for posting.

Hugs, Diane :) :) :) :)
  6. bct

bct Active Member

Hi Diane. I used to listen to a lot of Bruce when he first started his career. "Born to Run", "Thunder Road", and so on. A passionate singer. After the Nebraska album I didn't listen much to him anymore. I was too busy listening to other music I guess. Mazzy Star, I like. Bob Dylan, Willie Nelson, Patsy Cline, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrisson, The Waterboys, The Pogues, and so on are all greatly to my liking. I forgot Joan Baez!

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016