Any try Ageless Living?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by detsgirl, Aug 27, 2006.

1. detsgirl

detsgirl New Member

Hi there,

I went into the GNC before work to buy some Apple Ving. Cider with the "mother" in it for FM. The lady told me about this other product called Age-Less Living. She gave me a book and it helps clear up "brain Fog" and etc. She said its a really great product. I bought it and now I'm a little concerned that I should have bought the other.
    Have any of you tried this before?

Teresa

PS. I don't know the rules about using brand names. If I'm not suppost to post them, please let me know.

2. Marta608

Marta608 Member

I wish!

I can only make smart remarks about this since I know nothing of the product - so I'll bump.

3. detsgirl

detsgirl New Member

has tried it!!

I'm worried i just wasted $50!! lol
  4. Marta608

Marta608 Member

You know Teresa, I think GNC allows you to return unopened supplements, etc. if you're really having buyer's remorse.... Or, heck, you could take it and find something really helpful.

Good luck. Sounds as if no one who's seen this post can give you any advice on it. This will bump it again.

Marta
  5. detsgirl

detsgirl New Member

I think I will take this to my doctor's appointment on Tues. and see what she says. I don't want to take something that will interfer with the stuff she is going to give me.
    If she gives me the go ahead, I will try it and let every know if it worked for me or not.

Thanks everyone!!!

Teresa