any updates on the foot detox pads?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by caroleye, May 15, 2006.

1. caroleye

caroleye New Member

I've been waiting to hear the outcome of those pioneers who used these.

Thanks for any feedback.

LIGHT**********carole
  2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

that Twinma is your expert on the footpads. I had my son try a free sample from Essence Palace.net last week (yes, free!) and a lot of gunk was on his by morning. I ordered some more in a sample pack (from Health Marvels) because they had some that were to help with weight loss (for me!!). Wouldn't that be wonderful, just go to sleep with footpads on and wake up skinnier?? Too good to be true....
  3. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

4. heathnicole

heathnicole New Member

I found a web site with cheap detox foot pads and they worked great. They had different food pads for different health conditions .. .but they had some for fibro
    I was amazed at all the junk on these pads. It's sad how excited I got to see what was going to be on these things. . . . . HAHA
    let me know if you want more info
  5. kalina

kalina New Member

I tried some detox pads several years ago. I was ordering vitamins and they were on special, so what the heck.

I got a weeks supply, and every day I used them there was stinky brown gunk on them. I know how this might make a person think that these were getting rid of toxins, but do they really?

I didn't feel any better when I tried them, but if they work, maybe a week wasn't long enough. So I'm looking forward to hearing from those of you who have used them for a while.

Kalina
  6. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

7. fifthofanickel

fifthofanickel New Member

If you could just give enough info to google the cheap site I would appreciate it..With having plantar fascitis along w/all the rest of my probs, they may help.

Thanks in advance;
    Hugs & Blessings;
    Fifth
  8. caroleye

caroleye New Member

I walked around all day yesterday with them on, and only showed a very slight "beige" color. Wasn't impressed.

Maybe I need another brands.

Thanks & LIGHT***********carole
  9. jane32

jane32 New Member

someone on here was using them and had them tested and then had ones tested that just had saline on them they came out the same way so it proved that they turn colors automatically and don't do anything at all for your body.
  10. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

I read about that testing that was done and I think the conclusion was that the testing facility was suspect but it didn't necessarily prove that the pads weren't effective.
    I don't know the answer but I have read about other more reputable places where they were tested and there seemed to be better eveidence.

I think the best test is if you feel better.

Kathy.
  11. heathnicole

heathnicole New Member

I used mine and they worked great- the good thing about mine is I think they are only about $3.00 a pad so just order a few. I copied a list of the ones that were good. Thr pads are based on your medical condition and symptoms
    I got: Blues, Greens, green tea, and the gold is suppose to be good. Check it out and I hope it works:

http://www.healthmarvels.net/

BLUE EDITION: FX-2 Fibromyalgia, Lyme Disease and psoriasis Fatigue, headache, double vision, blood pressure, arthritis, rheumatism, gout, and skin problems

RED EDITION: EXA-2 General detox and heart disease Fatigue, headache, sore throats, toothache, double vision, blood pressure, arthritis, rheumatism, gout, skin problems, weak digestion, heart disease, reduce cholesterol level, increase HDL, and reduce LDL.

GREEN EDITION: KX-2 Crohn's disease, Fibromyalgia, and heavy metal poisoning Severe fatigue, headache, double vision, blood pressure, arthritis, rheumatism, skin problems, stress, slow learning, and mood swings

GRAPEFRUIT EDITION : SS1L Heart disease and Weight Loss Fatigue, headache, double vision, blood pressure, arthritis,rheumatism, overweight, acid reflux, heart disease, reduce cholesterol level, increase HDL, and reduce LDL.

GREEN TEA: CC Fatigue, anxiety, stress, PMS, blood pressure, low body immunity, slow learning, pain, heart disease, reduce cholesterol level, increase HDL, and reduce LDL.. ECGC is known effective against cancer. Fatigue, anxiety, stress, PMS, blood pressure, low body immunity, slow learning, pain, pain, heart disease, reduce cholesterol level, increase HDL, and reduce LDL, reduce the risk of cancer
  12. caroleye

caroleye New Member

Appreciate all the info you gave us. Will try them out.

LIGHT**********carole