Anybody else spacey this time of year?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by libra55, Dec 7, 2005.

1. libra55

libra55 New Member

Yesterday was a winner. I misplaced my purse, my wallet, my sunglasses AND my car keys. Not all at once either. These episodes went on throughout the day. Luckily all items were found. Then today I got my car stuck on the ice and couldn't get loose, my husband came to help. I didn't even have the car in 4 wheel drive and I could have sworn I had put it in 4W! Talk about feeling like a moron.

Last week I went out the house to meet friends for lunch. Got to the restaurant, no purse. Lucky my friends are understanding, they picked up my tab. I got home, there's the purse sitting on the kitchen table.

What gives with the fibrofog these days, is it because we have too much going on with the holidays or lack of sleep? I mean, I have to laugh at myself or I'd cry. Anybody else?

Michelle
  2. nanna4550

nanna4550 New Member

Yes I feel spacey when I have a lot to do and think about. My husbands biopsy, my insomnia, the Christmas presents I need to buy, the house and my son and his family will be staying with us for a week at Christmas.
    I was in a meeting yesterday and I couldn't think of the word for Keyboard. I just kept saying "key" "key" . I felt like an absolute dork. I have been trying to decorate my tree since Thanksgiving and the decorations are spread out all over the Family room floor still. I got the bows on....
    It would help if I just got some sleep, but that might just be what helps me be silly about my state.
    Lol, Nanna