Anybody else?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by angelkisses6, Mar 5, 2006.

1. angelkisses6

angelkisses6 New Member

Hi iam having pain like spasams in my upper leg the outside of the thigh and i was wondering if anyone has had this before and if they know if its related to wonderfull fibro as so many things are it seems,thanks for your help,hope all are doing well,take care,angelheart,marieann
  2. shep

shep New Member

Yes I have these pains and cramps all the time.

Since Fibro is in the muscles therefore any muscle in your body can be affected by it.

What has helped me the most is I purchased a massager and I massage them every day to keep the sorness worked out.

Also you can take a hot bath, in water as hot as you can stand it and add a cup of Epson Salts, a cup of Baking Soda and a bottle of Peroxide. Keep adding hot water to keep the temperature up. After the bath blot dry..not wipe! This soak will soak all the toxins out of your muscles that make your skin sore. Rubbing the skin will push them back through the pores.

This bath will make you very relaxed and is best done right before bedtime.

Hope this helps.

Shep
  3. spiritsky

spiritsky Member

I get constant twitches in my calve muscles and sometimes other parts of the body. For me it seems to be related to sleep. When I sleep well, I twitch less. I think there are alot of us who have similar symptoms.
  4. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

I have alot of those types of pain in my legs but also in my sides back, and arms.

Of course I am no dr but it is fibro related or I believe it is b/c my sister in-law who also has fibro and her mother have the same type of problems.

Sorry to let you know that it is just one more of the painful symptoms or side effects of fibro.

I also hate this twitch that I keep getting in my eye the whole eye twitches, it's like my eye is jumping.

Pamela
    [This Message was Edited on 03/05/2006]