Anybody ever used "Green Barley" products?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ladydi, Feb 7, 2003.

1. ladydi

ladydi New Member

Hi All,
    A friend of mine swears she had FM for a long time.
    She says she started taking this remedy called barley green

She claims she's been well from FM for over 5 years now.

I know we should all be skeptical, but, I just wondered
    if anyone around the US has used the product, and or had
    any good or bad luck.

There are many different brands I understand, and I've even listened to a tape on the benefits. Pretty impressive.

At this point I'm ready to try anything, that's not harmful.

Hugs,

LadyDi/diane
  2. CAgirl

CAgirl New Member

They are suppose to help with yor PH. I took them while I was seeing a holistic chiropractor. I didn't do the dietary things that go along with taking the barley.I didn't notice a difference while I was taking the barley, but it might be because I didn't make the other changes that were recommended ( diet, lowereing stress). I would try it. It's good for your body and you have nothing to lose.
  3. Kay2

Kay2 New Member

you get it? I have heard this is great! Thanks!!
  4. klutzo

klutzo New Member

I used to take Spirulina, but after doing much research I realized that taking the minerals is cheaper, and eating right is cheaper still.
    Klutzo
  5. popgun

popgun New Member

I took this stuff 20 yrs ago I was able to get it down mixing it eith apracot juice.I think the only help it did was the guy I bought it from pay his bills LOL.
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Throwing some parseley or barley grass into the juicer will accomplish the same thing. Adding some ginger is good as is adding beets to cleanse the liver. The problem with juicing beets and carrots is that they are high-starch veggies and pour lots of sugar into the system which will spike insulin. There is no fiber in juice to slow it's progress through the intestines. Fiber helps to keep insulin from spiking.

Love, Mikie