Anybody from Kentucky or Indiana

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dartswingerdart, Oct 5, 2006.

1. dartswingerdart

dartswingerdart New Member

Anybody on the board from Kentucky or Indiana. I am wondering if I have chosen the wrong attorney for my disability claim.
  2. foxyred

foxyred New Member

Hi,
    I'm in Indiana. How can I help you?
    foxy
  3. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I live in Indiana too.
  4. twix

twix New Member

Hi,
    I live in Indiana close to KY.However i'm sorry, but i can't help you about an attorney.I'm 67 and retired.Hope someone can help you.

Good luck,
    Twix
  5. JLH

JLH New Member

I'm from Kentucky, and so is ckball - but we are both from Northeastern KY.

I know mayline (Mable) is from KY, close to the Indiana border, I think.
  6. ckball

ckball New Member

I am from NE Ky- I didn't have to get an att for my SSDI so I can't help you either- but welcome to the board and good luck with your case- DO NOT GIVE UP- That is what they want you to do- hang in there- Carla
  7. llama

llama New Member

I'm from Northern KY...very close to Cincinnati. I am in the process of applying for SSDI (got my 2 rejections and am now awaiting a court date).

I don't know if I'm allowed to tell the name of my attorney or not, but I'm satisfied with her so far. From what I've read from numerous sources if you have to go before the ALJ, that is when your attorney really earns their money, meaning how well they present your case and how they've coached their client to answer any questions.

Jill