Anybody had good result's with o24 oil for FM pains.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by juliejo, Mar 1, 2006.

1. juliejo

juliejo New Member

Good morning everybody.
    As i am from the UK i get the UKFibromyalgia monthly Magazine and read that a lady has sent for some of this oil as it's only on sale in the USA at present.
    I have sent for some as my shoulder's and neck are the worst for constant and unrelenting pain.

Just wondered if any of you had found relief from using this.

I have also spent the best part of an hour reading through alot of posting's and come to realize that there are alot of you suffering with friend's, family etc so i would just like to say i am thinking of all of you today.

Thanks to the moderator's for this fantastic site as you do a wonderful and what must be a very tiring job sometime's.

Take care all of you.

Julie jo xx
  2. dragon06

dragon06 New Member

I use the 024 Fibromyalgia oil and towelettes. It does help relieve pain in the areas I put it on. I find it will help for 6-8 hours. It's not something I can use all over my body to relieve pain but I can put it on specific spots to get some relief.
  3. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

and did not think it worked any better than Ben Gay.

Sonya
  4. crumpton

crumpton New Member

It smells really strong like BEngay. It is oily feeling to put on but seems to help for short while.

I often put it on my neck, back of legs, elbows, arms, well whereever the pain is and then lay down to relax. I put a towel on or an old shirt because wherever it touches it picks up the smell.

It gets a really cold sensation and also clears up your sinus. If you are sensitive to smells this might not be for you. The smell is stronger than Biofreeze.

The cost is expensive for a little tube to spray, but seems to last for a couple of months with me.

Hope this helps some
  5. juliejo

juliejo New Member

Thanks for the replies re o24 oil.
    I think i better move into a place of my own when i use it if it smells that strong. Better get a gas mask!!!
    Will keep you all informed when it arrives.
  6. jewels9397

jewels9397 New Member

My husband saw it and bought if for me. When I sprayed it on it burned and I could not stand it. I read the directions and it said you can put a small amount into the bath water. I only used a few drops. It really worked! Just a few drops up to a half a capful into your bath water. Not too much though. Hope this helps.