Anybody have an Electrical Adjustable Bed Base?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by livin4him, May 4, 2006.

1. livin4him

livin4him New Member

I am now sleeping in my recliner as it is the only place that I can find relief for severe back pain. I'm thinking an adjustable bed base would act the same way and allow me to actually be on bed.

So, I am now looking at the different types available and wondering if anyone out there has one. Could you give me some information on it like, has it helped you? What type it is and where did you purchase it, etc.?

Thanks to anyone who responds.
  2. AnneTheresa

AnneTheresa Member

I LOVE my adjustable bed. I can play with the remote until I find a comfy position and then, when I start to ache a bit, a small adjustment is all I need to feel better.

It's great for sleeping, watching TV, reading etc. Getting in and out of bed is super easy.

It was expensive but it was worth every cent. I bought mine at Sleep Country (in Canada) but any large bed sales company will have them or can special order them. If two people will be using the bed, I recommend you buy the kind that is semi-detached and each can be adjusted by it's own remote.

Happy Shopping

God bless, Anne Theresa
  3. WoodstocksMusic

WoodstocksMusic New Member

is wonderful.

I can adjust it from extra firm to extra soft in just seconds. The tenderpoints on back and hips and sides are all but gone while I sleep.