Anybody here from Washington State?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by mindyandy420, Apr 1, 2008.

1. mindyandy420

mindyandy420 New Member

I'm just curious!!!!
  2. elavaney

elavaney New Member

I live north of Seattle.
  3. mindyandy420

mindyandy420 New Member

I live in Snohomish County....
  4. raven5000

raven5000 New Member

hi neighbors!
  5. greeneyeslk

greeneyeslk New Member

I live south of Seattle. Crazy weather that we are having here don't you think!!
  6. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

which is next to Washington
  7. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Hi Mindy:)

My husband and I even had a home picked out....the day we came home to Ca I found out that I was going to be a grandma....this is my first Grandbaby....and it just put a big fat stop on all plans!

Now that my Grandbaby is getting bigger we are starting to think about visiting WA again and looking for a home or property to build on...

I love it there and would live to live either in Coeur d Alene ID or Spokane.....on the flight home I cried the entire flight as I did not want to leave!

It is so beautiful there...and the people there are ...."they are....well they are all so great that I cannot even find words....going to WA and ID is like a dream come true"....

When we were driving around and we would put our blinker on to get over the people there actually slowed down and waved us over and with a big smile!!!!!!!

We are so used to Ca where when you put your blinker on that is carte blanche for someone to speed up so you CANNOT get over....

I feel so at peace and no stress when Iam in WA no wonder I cried and did not want to come home!

Mindy and Beadlady, anytime you would like to talk about WA I would love to hear it.....:)

It is music to my ears!

Hugs
    Doxy

8. mujuer

mujuer New Member

I am over on the Olympic Peninsula also. Anyone know of a good rheumy anywhere? P
  9. msbsgblue

msbsgblue Member

On the eastern side of the Cascade Mountains. I can barely take the weather frontals that come from the left side so I sure wouldn't want to live in the west side where it rains a lot.

We hardly ever get rain even though a lot of people think that it rains all the time in WA.
  10. crossword

crossword New Member

I live west of Shelton. This winter has been the coldest for me. Can't wait for the weather to warm up. And to top it off my main source of heat went out yesterday. Found someone from the senior center to help me put one in. Now I just have to find the money to buy a new one.
  11. Clay2

Clay2 New Member

Here east of Redmond. April? At least the last of the snow is melting today.
  12. spmom

spmom New Member

Looking forward to warmer days.
    spmom
  13. lightnerbride

lightnerbride New Member

I am in Skagit County.
  14. TrishinSpokane

TrishinSpokane New Member

with hopes of moving closer to Puyallup this summer.

TIS
  15. nanna4550

nanna4550 New Member

Just a few hours drive from you. What a beautiful day today- finally some warm sunny weather here.
  16. PainPainGoAway

PainPainGoAway New Member

I live in Ohio but wanted to let you all know that Ann Rule, the author, has FM. I've read many of her books and recognized some of the areas mentioned...I know she lives in/on Puget Sound. I think she was diagnosed with it either one or two years ago but still writes. Does that count:)
  17. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

I visited the Grays Harbor area a few times around 1992 & 1993. I had some friends who lived in Hoquiam and I took the train from Portland a few times to visit with them.

It was a very peaceful area.
  18. theycallmeLois

theycallmeLois New Member

I am in Portland. I can be in Washington in like 10mintues.
  19. blkkat

blkkat New Member

I live in covington it's SE of SEATTLE.

BLKKAT

20. raven5000

raven5000 New Member

Had to move out of my WONDERFUL apt on Lake Meridian..almosttt covington! Now live in Des Moines with my Mom..Thank God for Mom! As a side note...I've been trying to find out if anyone is on DSHS? Maybe it's not called the same thing in other states. If so, have any of you applied and recvd SSD on first try because of already being considered long term disabled, catergorically needy, w/ GAX medical (full medicaid/medicare..can never rember which one it is, it's NOT the one for retired folks). I have bipolar disorder as well as FM and IBS and probably CFS, MPS, and costrochondroitis but yet to get into a rheumy to dx the "suspected" illnesses. I got bumped up to the state determined disablility after my 6 month review in october 06 and applied for SSD and SSDI in Dec 06. My DSHS caseworker was changed to a new SSDI "liason" at that stage in november who is handling all the ppwk for SSD application and will help me through the second stage if necessary. If I have to go to third stage of appeals in court, I will then have to hire attny.

Sorry for taking up this page with an "off subject" thread..but would like to have an inkling if I have a chance at being apprvd first time round instead of having to wait YEARS for approval like most ppl.

Thank you thank you thank you in advance!