Anybody out there have these symptoms??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ncgirl, May 1, 2003.

1. ncgirl

ncgirl New Member

I have just discovered this message board and already feel better knowing that other people are experiencing similiar situations to my crazy experience with this dreaded disease.

Since I have developed CFS, I experience certain weird symptoms/problems and I am wondering if anyone else has them. They are the following:

-Tons of headaches...sometimes off and on for days at a time.

-A lot of pressure and pain on the sinuses.

-Suddenly getting very hot, to the point of sweating.

-Increased dental problems

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
  2. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

Yes, these are all common symptoms to a long list of CFS.

Are you on any medication at the moment?

If not, read up on Olive Leaf Extract. It has helped several here, and particularly for sinus, including me.

There is an article on this board several pages down.
    Tap in OLE into the box at the top of this page in search messages and a list of posts will appear, I posted the article on 04/14/03.

It`s a potent natural anti-viral anti-bacterial & anti-fungal antibiotic, it only destroys the bad bacteria and protects the good.

There is a mountain of info on this board to help you understand what is happening. An article posted by jellybelly will explain much too, i`ll try finding it and bump it to the top of the page.

Wishing you well,

Love Pat.

Found and bumped it up, the title is Please,please read this article....[This Message was Edited on 05/02/2003]
  3. gardengrow

gardengrow New Member

Hi Ncgirl- I have CFS also. I have had many dental problems also- had two root canals and a filling done not too long after the root canals. I have certain teeth that bother me alot also because of sinus problems. At first I went to the dentist thinking I had something wrong with a tooth. Now I wait and see and it usually will go away after three or four days. I frequently feel like I am developing a sinus infection and then it will subside. There are alot of strange symptoms with CFS that is for sure. I also get facial numbness which has been attributed to the type of headaches I get. I finally had to take a beta blocker to prevent migraines because I was getting them every day. I'm still waiting to see if these symptoms will go away or get any better and so far its been three years and no change.

Gardengrow
  4. tansy

tansy New Member

They are all very common, as Pat has aleady mentioned theres's lots of useful info on this board. Perhaps some of the therapies ansd self help measures others are using will help you.

Cheers

Tansy
  5. Myth

Myth New Member

I have FMS, but I know that those with CFS have a problem with low grade to high grade fevers which can affect your teeth. I know a whole lot about headaches though. I have had a chronic near migraine strength headache for well over four months now. With mine I have visual distortions and extreme sensitivity to sunlight, dizziness and black spots in my vision. I suggest going to your doctor. My doc sent me for a sinus x-ray in case it was sinitis. It was not of course. The increased strength and duration of these chronic headaches is due apparently to woking shift work. SO it looks as though I will be job hunting again- my list of jobs I CAN do is becoming quite depleted. Anyway if all else fails your doc can put you on pain meds. I am on percocet for the headaches and it works quite well, no side affects for me. And he gave me elavil for sleep, although to tell you the truth not much helps me in that depatrment. Definately see your doc just in case, you never know, it might not be CFS related and maybe curable!
    ~Myth
  6. klutzo

klutzo New Member

You did not fill out your profile, so I don't know how old you are, but sometimes not ALL of our symtpoms are caused by FMS or CFS. An increase in the number and severity of headaches is often due to perimenopause, which can start as early as age 32 in many women. Magnesium supplementation may help with this, and some Progesterone cream may also help.
    You can go to the top of the front page and do a "search of previous posts" to find out about all these symptoms and how most of us treat them. There is a wealth of info here.
    Klutzo
  7. kmelodyg

kmelodyg New Member

Hi there! Welcome to the board! Your symptoms seem to be a very common occurance for many of us. So you are not alone! If you need any info, just type it at the top of the board and you should find loads of info. Good luck and keep us posted!

Big Soft Hugs,
    Kathryn
  8. healthywannabe

healthywannabe New Member

Hey! I have three of the four. I had i sinuse infection but no stuffy nose just pressure so you should do a sinus catscan just to make sure. peace..>ZOe(WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!!!!)
  9. Spoonerpaws

Spoonerpaws New Member

Yes, yes yes to all of these symptoms

Aint it wonderful!

I will spend most of May and June in the Dentist chair
    and have had sinus headaches a couple times a week
  10. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Please see my answer to Kukla's post on having CFS.

Love, Mikie
  11. tammyrb1

tammyrb1 New Member

I have been checking out this message board on and off for some time now and I really admire the strenght and courage that so many people show on here. Their seems to be alot of GREAT info also.
    I have all the same problems including my teeth are actually crumbling one at a time. I have never had any problems with my teeth up until now. Do most have dental problems? Also my headaches are getting worse and I am wondering if it maybe has something to do with my teeth. I don't know I just know I don't need any more frustration or pain in my life.:)
    I think this is a great site and just wanted to let you all know.
    God Bless! Tammy