Anybody recognize these symptoms?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by missvickielynn, Nov 4, 2002.

1. missvickielynn

missvickielynn New Member

When I first got my computer 2 years ago, I didn't know anything about the internet. In searching for info on CFS and FMS, often I would do a web search on just a specific symptom, like "brain fog" or altered sleep patterns" or "weird dreams and nightmares" or frequent falls, clumsiness, accidents".

In fact, the more I think back on it, it seems like what I had searched for was something like "strange tingly sensations or numbness on scalp". I don't remember for sure.....anyway, the list of "symptoms" below is one of the links that came up when I did one of my "symptom" searches.

It was completely unexpected, and I was just amazed, not only at the number of symptoms common to CFS, FMS, MCS, etc., but to many of the emotional and spiritual changes that I had been experiencing in addition to, or perhaps because of, my illness and learning to adapt.

It certainly makes as much sense as any other explanation I have heard. And I do not mean by that, that I do not believe the medical explanations......because I certainly do! There are a lot of different medical opinions out there, all of which have merit and make sense. What is listed in the list below doesn't contradict anything medical, but in my opinion, just gives a different perspective. And I guess is satisfies my belief that everything happens for a reason. And, at least, it is a POSITIVE take! I know from many posts I have read on this board over the past year or so, that there are many reading who will identify with a lot of the things on the list.

There is no agenda here for me, other that to share something I thought many could identify with. There is no implied cure or magic answers. In other words, just makin' conversation! Like I always say, take what you can use and leave the rest!

If you are interested, the website that this came from also gives a detailed description or explanation for each "symptom", many of which you will all recognize. There is nothing for sale on the website, as far as I have been able to tell. Just do a web search for the title of:

SYMPTOMS OF SPIRITUAL AWAKENING
    1. Changing sleep patterns
    2. Activity at the crown
    3. Sudden waves of emotion
    4. Old "stuff" seems to be coming up
    5. Changes in weight
    6. Changes in eating habits
    7. Food intolerances, allergies you never had before
    8. Amplification of the senses
    9. Skin eruptions
    10. Episodes of intense energy followed by periods of lethargy and fatigue
    11 Changes in prayer and meditation
    12. Power surges
    13. A range of physical manifestations
    14. Looking younger
    15. Vivid dreams
    16. Events that completely alter your life
    17. A desire to break free from restrictive patterns, life-draining jobs, consumptive lifestyles, and toxic people or situations
    18. Emotional and mental confusion
    19. Introspection, solitude and loss of interest in more extraverted activities
    20. Creativity bursts
    21. A perception that time is accelerating
    22. A sense of impendingness
    23. Impatience
    24. A deep yearning for meaning, purpose, spiritual connection, and revelation
    25. A sense that you are somehow different
    26. "Teachers" appear everywhere
    27. You find a spiritual track that makes sense to you
    28. You are moving through learning and personal issues at a rapid pace
    29. Invisible presences
    30. Portents, visions, "illusions", numbers and symbols
    31. Increased integrity
    32. Harmony with seasons and cycles
    33. Electrical and mechanical malfunctions
    34. Increased synchronicity and many other small miracles
    35. Increased intuitive abilities and altered states of consciousness
    36. Communication with Spirit
    37. A sense of Oneness with all
    38. Moments of joy and bliss
    39. Integration
    40. Living with purpose
    41. Feeling closer to animals, rock, and plants
    42. Seeing beings of other dimensions
    43. Seeing a person's true form
    44. Physically manifesting thoughts and desires
    45. Left-brain fogginess
    46. Dizziness
    47. Falling, having accidents, breaking bones
    48. Heart palpitations
    49. Faster hair and nail growth
    50. A desire to find your soulmate or twin flame
    51. Forgotten memories surface
    52. Other chakra openings

Shared in Peace and Love,

Vickie

2. missvickielynn

missvickielynn New Member

When I first got my computer 2 years ago, I didn't know anything about the internet. In searching for info on CFS and FMS, often I would do a web search on just a specific symptom, like "brain fog" or altered sleep patterns" or "weird dreams and nightmares" or frequent falls, clumsiness, accidents".

In fact, the more I think back on it, it seems like what I had searched for was something like "strange tingly sensations or numbness on scalp". I don't remember for sure.....anyway, the list of "symptoms" below is one of the links that came up when I did one of my "symptom" searches.

It was completely unexpected, and I was just amazed, not only at the number of symptoms common to CFS, FMS, MCS, etc., but to many of the emotional and spiritual changes that I had been experiencing in addition to, or perhaps because of, my illness and learning to adapt.

It certainly makes as much sense as any other explanation I have heard. And I do not mean by that, that I do not believe the medical explanations......because I certainly do! There are a lot of different medical opinions out there, all of which have merit and make sense. What is listed in the list below doesn't contradict anything medical, but in my opinion, just gives a different perspective. And I guess is satisfies my belief that everything happens for a reason. And, at least, it is a POSITIVE take! I know from many posts I have read on this board over the past year or so, that there are many reading who will identify with a lot of the things on the list.

There is no agenda here for me, other that to share something I thought many could identify with. There is no implied cure or magic answers. In other words, just makin' conversation! Like I always say, take what you can use and leave the rest!

If you are interested, the website that this came from also gives a detailed description or explanation for each "symptom", many of which you will all recognize. There is nothing for sale on the website, as far as I have been able to tell. Just do a web search for the title of:

SYMPTOMS OF SPIRITUAL AWAKENING
    1. Changing sleep patterns
    2. Activity at the crown
    3. Sudden waves of emotion
    4. Old "stuff" seems to be coming up
    5. Changes in weight
    6. Changes in eating habits
    7. Food intolerances, allergies you never had before
    8. Amplification of the senses
    9. Skin eruptions
    10. Episodes of intense energy followed by periods of lethargy and fatigue
    11 Changes in prayer and meditation
    12. Power surges
    13. A range of physical manifestations
    14. Looking younger
    15. Vivid dreams
    16. Events that completely alter your life
    17. A desire to break free from restrictive patterns, life-draining jobs, consumptive lifestyles, and toxic people or situations
    18. Emotional and mental confusion
    19. Introspection, solitude and loss of interest in more extraverted activities
    20. Creativity bursts
    21. A perception that time is accelerating
    22. A sense of impendingness
    23. Impatience
    24. A deep yearning for meaning, purpose, spiritual connection, and revelation
    25. A sense that you are somehow different
    26. "Teachers" appear everywhere
    27. You find a spiritual track that makes sense to you
    28. You are moving through learning and personal issues at a rapid pace
    29. Invisible presences
    30. Portents, visions, "illusions", numbers and symbols
    31. Increased integrity
    32. Harmony with seasons and cycles
    33. Electrical and mechanical malfunctions
    34. Increased synchronicity and many other small miracles
    35. Increased intuitive abilities and altered states of consciousness
    36. Communication with Spirit
    37. A sense of Oneness with all
    38. Moments of joy and bliss
    39. Integration
    40. Living with purpose
    41. Feeling closer to animals, rock, and plants
    42. Seeing beings of other dimensions
    43. Seeing a person's true form
    44. Physically manifesting thoughts and desires
    45. Left-brain fogginess
    46. Dizziness
    47. Falling, having accidents, breaking bones
    48. Heart palpitations
    49. Faster hair and nail growth
    50. A desire to find your soulmate or twin flame
    51. Forgotten memories surface
    52. Other chakra openings

Shared in Peace and Love,

Vickie

3. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

when I get a chance I am going to check it out & I'll tell ya what I think....Thanks for posting! Amy
  4. kats1978

kats1978 New Member

That sounds like me along with
    1. Losing my mind
    2. forgeting things that had happen in the past only to rember them in my dreams
    3. trying to take things one step at a time to only have the steps taken from me
    4. making that ringing stop around the house what ever it might be
    5. not being able to always walk
    6. trying to understand what is going on in life, and seeing the wourld close up in frount of my own eyes

oh yea all this has happen to me within the last year, more things latly has happened then oters but I have had a lot to work on in my life
  5. SOULWRITER

SOULWRITER New Member

Well this is just my opinion but i think we are al on a spiritual journey weather we want to be or not call it divine entervention or be it a illness or tragedy that leds us to a spot in our lives where w need to decide thereis more out there thn ouselves be it physicalor mental its there nd upon reading what you wrote it sounds better being on a spiritual journey than on a illness journy ya know what i mean thankyou fo the words of thought they made sense to me ive bee wondering awhile know and i think i am were i need to be i just need to perfect it a little as to nt drive myself or my family nuts lol again thnx it was a nice thing to read this mornibg love soulwriter
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Good to see you posting again, have missed all your poetry.

Hope all is going well for you and your family.

Shalom, Shirl
  7. HOUSEOFBLUES

HOUSEOFBLUES New Member

All that under "Spiritual Awakening?" Hmmmmmm......
    No wonder I can't sleep. (LOL)
    All kidding aside tho, That IS very interesting.
    I'll have to check that out......

LOVE,
    HOUSEOFBLUES