anybody see American Idol last night?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sunflowergirl, Feb 2, 2006.

1. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Well-Known Member

Did you happen to catch that girl who could sing with her mouth closed? Funniest/oddest thing I have ever seen.

How did she do that?
  2. deb06

deb06 New Member

she could sing better with her mouth closed than I can with mine open!!!!
  3. saphire27

saphire27 New Member

american idol doesn't come on 2night here. I'm on the east coast of US.

they should show more winners, i was hoping i'd see a guy like last years MARIO! whats up with him NOW?? he's good.Hated that his ego made him leave

4. sunflowergirl

how do you sing with your mouth closed....all I get is humming. I would love to learn to do that!!!!
  5. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

but I like watching the bad singing in the beginning of the show. As the show progressess we get to see the good competition, and I like that even more. Simon is hard to melt, but sometimes I sort of like the guy in an ironic, weird way!? He can say what I would like to say but never dare,,,LOL!
  6. zreenie

zreenie New Member

Im sorry guys, but Simon is just HOT, HOT, HOT!!! Kind of sick huh? LOL

Has anyone else tried to find a private place today to see if you can sing with your mouth closed?

My family would call the men in the litle white coats if they caught me! LOL
  7. Kinsie

Kinsie New Member

I live in Texas, and I just knew they would find some good talent in Austin. Well, I was wrong.

You know what I think they do? There are other judges screening all the thousands of contestants. I think they only show us the "nuts" and the mediocre singers. Then, when they actually get to Hollywood, and narrow it down to 24 ( I think it is) there will be some good singers in the group that we haven't seen. Anyway, that's what I think. They think the public just wants to see all the weirdos during the auditions, I guess.

I like to see the auditions for a couple of nights, then I'm ready for them to get down to business. When the show first started we just laughed our heads off at the auditions. But now, we've just about seen it all!!

The young guy that's a funeral director that they passed on to Hollywood, lives in town very close to where I live, and so does the guy with the big ego that thinks he's a ladies man.

It's still my favorite show.

Kinsie
    [This Message was Edited on 02/03/2006]
  8. sunflowergirl

That just blew me away that I could understand her.

Yes, that young guy who was an embalmer was actually very good and had a nice personality with good looks. I wonder how those people feel who shoot off their mouth to the camera and then watch themselves afterwards. And at this point I just want them to get down to business.

Simon......yes I think he is also very hot and most of the time I totally agree with what he's saying. I think he is very astute as to who has the talent.
    [This Message was Edited on 02/03/2006]
  9. mary124

mary124 New Member

The only time I watch this show is at the very beginning of the season, but as time goes by, thats when I stop... But I did watch it when it was doing auditions in Austin, (I thought for sure it would have some pretty good ones!!) Oh well.
  10. chickabee

chickabee New Member

Watched it, couldn't believe there wasn't very many good singers at all. I tried singing with my mouth shut. It is very hard to do...lol Looks pretty silly too. I could just understand some of my words. I had to puff my checks out to do it.lol Nanc
  11. busybusymom

busybusymom New Member

She would make a great ventriloquist!!!

Jennifer
  12. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

That's where everybody is unique, untrained mostly, and bursting with spunk.

After it gets down to who will be on the show, just that little group of 24, I lose interest. I like seeing them unpolished. And the atmosphere at the auditions is more intimite. No music, no crowds - just you and what you came in with.

I often joke to my brothers that they should audition as a twin act. They just smile. Not their thing. ;)
  13. medic2006

medic2006 New Member

My adorable little stepson can speak extremely clearly with his mouth completely closed! He's only 6!