Anybody taking the multi-vitamin "CFS/FM Multi with Malic Acid"

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lovecraft, Dec 16, 2002.

1. lovecraft

lovecraft New Member

Do any of you have experience with this multi-vitamin? Thanks,

H.P. Lovecraft
  2. Milo83

Milo83 New Member

Bumping this up..I would also like to know..I was told to get it, but every store, I go into does not carry it..
    Do you have it already, if so where did you find it.......
    Donna
  3. teach6

teach6 New Member

I take CFS Multi with Malic Acid. I get it right here from this site at the store, along with my other supplements. It's easy to order and read about what you are ordering. If you use their Discount Shopper Program the prices are absolutely unbeatable and their quality is high. This site's store has been recommended by doctors including Dr. Teitelbaum.

Barbara
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I take the Pro Energy (Malic Acid and Magnesium Glycinate) and the ZMA (zinc, magnesium, vitamin B-6) daily.

It is also a great combination. All the products that are sold at Pro Health are of the highest quality, and the price is very reasonable. Also all my supplements come from Pro Energy.

I have not tried the CFS/FM Multi, but I am sure it is also just as good as what I take. I only have Fibro. Its on special right now, buy one and get one free.

Hope someone shares with you that is taking that particular product.

You can't go wrong with this companies products.

Shalom, Shirl

[This Message was Edited on 12/16/2002]
  5. magic

magic New Member

I also buy it from this store along with all my other supplements.It is cheaper to do this even with the extra import tax I have to pay to get them into the U.K.I have just added cysteine to my concoction of supplements as recommended by Dr Andrew Wrights article so far I am very pleased with the improvement.