anybody try a tommie copper compression shirt for pain?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by sunflowergirl, Nov 5, 2012.

1. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

I was just watching an informercial from Montell Williams who has MS and he swears by these copper infused shirts and elbow and knee braces. This is the first I've ever heard of this. I'm kinda intrigued that it might help the FM pain at least in my upper body.

And along the copper stuff.....anybody use copper bracelets or even the magnets that are supposed to help with pain?
  2. sunflowergirl

The knee/elbow braces run around $25 each. The short sleeve shirts and the shorts about $45. Of course he had athletes raving about how much they helped and Monteil Williams said he wore his braces almost 24 hrs. I've worn knee braces before and they're really uncomfortable.....tight.....these braces look like you can move quite easily. He has MS.
  3. sunflowergirl

I'll let you know if there's a difference. There's a 30 day money back guarantee but actually it looks just like the black tops I usually wear anyway.
  4. sunflowergirl

I'm going to see if it works for FM and the myofascial pain I have in my back and shoulders before ordering elbow sleeves or the shorts. I guess I'm leary that something could help pain.
  5. misskoji

misskoji Member

I've not tried the compression garments you've asked about, so unfortunately I don't have any feedback to offer you.

However, I have fallen in love with Goodnighties. They are ionized fabric, which help balance body temp and pain. Dr. Oz even featured them on his show. They REALLY help me.

https://www.prohealth.com/shop/contents.cfm/Category/Goodnighties