Anybody used Transfer Factor for Mycoplasma?

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by rene71, Jan 7, 2004.

1. rene71

rene71 New Member

I have a diagnosed Mycoplasma infection with multiple disabling symptoms and about to buy transfer factors. Did anybody have success with it? Can it be taken with antibiotics?
    Please help.

2. spacee

spacee Member

You can take Transfer Factor with antibiotics...I have.

The TF100 is said by the moderator to be the one for mycoplasma. I have read and read the product description and don't see where it says that. I have used TF 100 and think it is a fine product. Immune Transfer C is still my favorite.

Smiles,

Spacee
  3. ANNXYZ

ANNXYZ New Member

I am on TF ( immune c) for multiple viruses . I am also on doxycycline for mycoplasma . I asked Sujay ( a doc on this site who overcame CFS and treats some CFS patients now that she is WELLLLLL !!!!!)
    She said the TF for myco is worth considering , but I am on my fanny ( whipped and weak) at this time from the strong reactions from doxy and the TF IMMUNE C . I do not feel I can add anything else and function. Sujay seems to find transfer factor helpful - it helped her overcome EBV .
    I am also considering low dose naltrexone , another immune stimulant that she says is worth consideration .
    I am also going to try glutathione injections ( my doc here called seans doc in Houston ) which have a powerful effect on pathogens. This is all trial and error , but these seem to be safe , reasonable and have shown EFFECTIVE results for some people . I am being rather aggressive as I have been ill for 7 yrs and have lots of pathogens to battle.
  4. ANNXYZ

ANNXYZ New Member

Would you mind sharing what your disabling myco symptoms have been? I have lots of infections and wonder which symptoms are from viral or bacterial origins. Would like to hear about this from your perspective.
  5. mitch123

mitch123 New Member

Sorry to butt in but I'm thinking of antibiotic treatment, you seem so researched, my doc is not knowledgeable about antibiotic treatment for CFS, what dose antibiotics do you take and do you know if monocycline is as good as doxy?
    Thanks
    mitch
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

The Doxycycline for the mycoplasma infection I have had for 13 years has been greatly helped by the two years' treatment with the Doxy. My symptoms of migraine-type headaches, chronic sore throat, swollen lymph nodes, low-grade temperatures, and IBS went away when I started the Doxy.

Evidently a Herpes-Family virus (we don't know which; CMV, EBV, or HHV-6 are the usual suspects) reactivated, so I have been pulsing Famvir for the last year and it has helped as well.

I am now on Heparin injections and have discontinued my Doxy and Famvir. In a month, I will add one or two of the Transfer Factors to the regimen for three months.

For quite some time, I have been taking the ImmunPlex whey and colostrum from PH and they have helped to rebuild my own immune system.

The Heparin is the final, I hope, step in cleaning out any hiding places for the pathogens. Heparin is also an immune system modulator and should help rebalance the T1 and T2 sides. I'm keeping everyone updated over on the FMS/CFIDS Board.

Love, Mikie
  7. spacee

spacee Member

I didn't know that the Heparin is an immune modulator too..thanks for that info and about all the other things that have helped. Before long, I will try most of what you have, if not all. If I can get the crisp, clear brain that you have with the heparin with the energy TF has given me...WOW! That would be so great.

Spacee
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Hi, I am adding the Doxy back into the mix. I have just been so very tired and think the Heparin has stirred up the mycoplasmas. After I see my doc, I am ordering Transfer Factor C and TF System 200. I am disappointed that the Transfer C only targets HHV-6b, as it is the a strain which seems to cause us the most problems. The System 200 targets both. I'll take one of each per day along with the Heparin and Doxycycline.

My circulation has greatly improved with the Heparin and my gums no longer bleed when I floss. A large numb spot on one leg is gone. I am heading to the lab for blood tests and see my doc next week.

I'll let y'all know how it is going.

Love, Mikie

[ advertisement ]