anybody watching Dancing with the Stars?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sunflowergirl, Feb 17, 2006.

1. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Well-Known Member

It's coming down to the wire and I'm amazed at all they can do. My favorite is the guy.....can't remember his name right now but I voted for him and his partner.
  2. Kinsie

Kinsie New Member

I love to watch ballroom dancing, and this show is really something. Just think, that's live TV!

Kinsie
  3. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Well-Known Member

What a cutie.
  4. sarahann61

sarahann61 New Member

I voted for them, would have gave them more than one vote but could not get back through.

I think they are all good, and it is hard to narrow it down.. But, I think Drew & Cheryl have done a good job and they have cute personalities. Like the boy ,next door.
  5. crumpton

crumpton New Member

I love to watch but since Survivor came on I forget to watch.

WOuldn't you love to be able to dance that way? Or to look like those women? My husband would like that too, I think. Who am I kidding, I know he would.

Is that woman wrestler still in, the one with the long legs?

Is Jerry Rice still in? He does really well.
  6. pamsue

pamsue New Member

Even though Jerry Rice is still in and improved greatly, I think that Drew deserves it the most. He has been great all along. I guess Stacey is doing pretty well too though.

I really love the show.

I sure would love to be able to dance again too
    pamsue
  7. sarahann61

sarahann61 New Member

That it would be prettier to me if they were covered a little more.. Drew said this last time that sex sells.

I think what makes it so popular that they take some with suposable no talent.

And in a few weeks they are, Ballroom dancers.. It makes you think when I was younger, I could have done that. I always wanted to be a professional skater, or another Ginger Rogers.........................................

Who do you think will be voted off???
  8. LdyM

LdyM New Member

as if Stacey (the wrestler) has had some type of dance training at some point in her life. Perhaps ballet as a child.

She is a beautiful dancer and I think she will win, but she looks too "professional" for an amatuer. Seems unfair.

Fun show, **LdyM
  9. sarahann61

sarahann61 New Member

She looks professional to me, can't believe she is a wrestler, too feminine.........

She is actually a better dance, than her partner....

I like Jerry, and I know he has tried his best.. I wasn't disappointed, that he got to stay , but can't really say he was the best,but it was close...........

I would like to see Drew & Cheryl win, but I know he is a star, but of what?
  10. JLH

JLH New Member

I thought Lisa Rinna had come a long way and was doing great, but her and her partner are the ones who got kicked off tonight. :(

11. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

I tape the Show's, so I don't miss them, since I have a hard time staying awake during Prime time.

No way, was Jerry, better than Lisa, he must have had a lot of Football Fans voting, and I was just kidding the Dh last week, that I didn't think that would happen.
    Bet more Men watch it, than I thought, which is great.

But Lisa, was really coming on Strong, and wanna, bet that some of Stacy & Drew's Fans, made sure that Jerry got votes, to stay.
    It's a Game, and she was Spunky, still is, and I loved the way they said Goodbye to her, silly me, started crying.

Can't wait till Next week, should be a good contest between Drew and Stacy, who by the way, have Both had experience in dancing, not Ballroom, but Ballet, and Stage.
    Not totally fair.

Ok, jumping off the Saop Box. ;o)
    sharonk
  12. nan2dance

nan2dance New Member

Believe it or not I never watch Dancing with the Stars because all their dances are on...when I'm at ballroom class! I'm "recovering" from CFS/FM so I can do some mild exercise and for a long time I wanted to dance but couldn't imagine how. Then the Y offered a "Dancing with the Stars" class. So there I am! I was SO surprised it was something I could handle. I did ballet all through childhood so I think of dance as really disciplined and incredibly athletic. Imagine my surprise that I can dance ballroom in my condition! If you can stand on your feet for an hour and shuffle around a bit it's not too hard. Of course, it's nothing like what they do on tv. But it is so much fun. I look forward to it all week. The next day I'm exhausted but oddly enough I feel it mostly in my upper body - from holding my arms up all that time. I have to budget my energy beforehand and then I need a couple days of taking it real easy to recoup. But my God my God is it worth it! What joy! being single and dancing couples all class isn't bad either ;-)

~nan2dance