Anybody with Hashimoto's tried 4Life Transfer Factor?

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by valatia, Aug 18, 2007.

1. valatia

valatia New Member

Hello

I have recently been tested positive for thyroid antibodies and I am hoping that 4Life Tranfer Factor would help to reduce the presence of this antibody.

However, I have read that some doctors do not advice Hashimoto's sufferers to take Transfer Factor and this is very confusing to me as I thought TF was meant to help balance the immune system?

Has anybdy had success with TF in particular those with Hashimoto's disease? I am particularly worries that my thyroid antibodies level may rise with TF consumption.

Any advice pleease?

Thanks
  2. abaid

abaid New Member

In my experience Antibodies do not rise, but my overall condition has not improved one bit after taking TFPlus for 2 years (2 a day) and TF Tri-factor for 1 year (2 to 4 a day depending on how I felt). I have never had an satisfactory answer regarding its "modulating" capacity. Yes, it says it up- or down-regulates according to the system's need. However, I am now stopping it altogether for my Hashimoto's. For me waste of money. Up to you to find out more and if you ever get a good answer let ME know please.