Anybody with heel pain?

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by HppeandMe, Sep 28, 2006.

1. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

I have heel pain. It is a very uncomfortable somewhat like burning sensation. Is this similar to what others have had?
  2. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

Bumping for answers please!!!

Thanks!
  3. jarjar

jarjar New Member

Is a red flag for bartonella infection. My feet pain was almost completely gone after 14 months on the marshall protocol. I got off the MP and 1 month later the feet burning came back. Needless to say I'm back on the Protocol and my feet are doing much better.

If you aren't interested in the MP I have read of people that took minocyline, which is one of the main abx cocktails of the MP, for a year and got the burning subsided in the feet.

It is no fun when it hurts to walk so I know what you are talking about.

Jay
  4. jarjar

jarjar New Member

I'm not sure if you are familiar with bart. as it is a coinfection of lyme and very common with lyme. The longer you leave lyme untreated the higher chances you get co infections.

I do strongly suggest you work with with mino as my feet are feeling better and better each day. I should be pain free very soon at the rate of healing that is taking place in my body. The marshall protocol rocks for this disease.

Also Minoclyclene, which is the generic version, is an anti inflamatory antibiotic. What you are dealing with is an inflamation in your heels.

J
  5. momurph

momurph New Member

Yup,

It is not fun. I started out with burning feet and now i can barely walk on my feet because my heels are hurting. I am on my feet all day. It will go away.\
  6. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

Thanks for all of the wonderful feedback!