Anybody?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by angelkisses6, May 3, 2006.

1. angelkisses6

angelkisses6 New Member

Ok has anybody else had such bad sweats that your shirt and hair are wet? and you start to itch because of it? and this happens when yur just sitting there doing nothing but watching tv or reading or being on the computer? And does anybody know if its because of the fibro? Sorry for allthe qs but i hate that this happens and it happens sometimes a few times a day,thanks for all your help,take care all,angelkisses
  2. erfula1

erfula1 New Member

Yes I have had it. It has went away and came back and I know that it was worse when I was on meds. I don't know which med caused it but I know that it is gone now that I am med free. If you are on meds you might want to check side effect on the web. SOme meds break down how many people reported different effects. I know that Cymbalta had reports of sweats and hot flashes. I still get facial flushing though and I still sweat when it is warm more than other people. I also freeze sometimes when everyone else is comfortable. I have had my thyroid checked by an endocrynologist and was told that is was normal so I think it is the FM. Hope this helps.
  3. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

I take Vistril, for the Histamine problem that people with out dd's can have.
    I still get the FMS Flush now and then, but they are nothing compared to a Hot Flash, that we can and usually do get, after Menopause.

How are you liking our Sunny weather, btw?
    We should be laying out and working on thoes Tan's. lol.
    Hope your day's a good one.

btw did you find a support group, close by?
    Hope so,

sharonk
  4. lil_angel1198

lil_angel1198 New Member

I get sweaty too... my hair gets drenched! LOL

I'm on Cymbalta, maybe it's that.