ANYONE AROUND VALENCIA CALIF....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Betty50victor, Aug 31, 2002.

1. Betty50victor

Betty50victor New Member

I'd like to meet with people that live around my area. Tired of being a shut-in. Not helping at all. I don't go many place cause I can't walk very far. I know you will understand and we could just chat and maybe go out on short outings.
    Well, gotta get off cause my lower back feels like a knife stabbing it.
    Later..... Betty
  2. Betty50victor

Betty50victor New Member

I'd like to meet with people that live around my area. Tired of being a shut-in. Not helping at all. I don't go many place cause I can't walk very far. I know you will understand and we could just chat and maybe go out on short outings.
    Well, gotta get off cause my lower back feels like a knife stabbing it.
    Later..... Betty
  3. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

I live in the Long Beach area, which is a ways from you, I just wanted to say Hello, I know there are more Califorina's around, but may be off due to the Holiday.

My Son, who in his 30's, and a few of his Friends, make a trip to Magic Mountain to ride the COassters. He's been doing that for years. Maybe on one of his trips I could ride up with him and we could visit at a nice Restruant nearby. Would love to meet others who hav this DD, I'm sorry tho that we even have this Syndrome. It does make having a Social life rough.

I have a Sister who's coming to visit today she also has FMS and she drives up from SanDiego once a month. So I get to see her now and then.

Hope there's someone close by, even within a phone call distance would be great Huh?

Sincerely,
    kredca4
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

We do have a list of Support Groups here, if you will go to the top right of this page where it says; 'Community', on the left side of that board it says; 'Support Groups', just click and fill out the City, State and Zip code you are in and it will bring up the groups in your area.

Sincerely hope you find some friends, these illnesses can cause us to be shut-ins as normal people just don't understand how we feel.

Good luck.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. Hippo

Hippo New Member

I'm in San Clemente, I know that's too far, but I just wanted to say hi. I am pretty much a shut-in also.

Hippo