Anyone awake at this hour to answer questions?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cakli1, Sep 8, 2003.

1. cakli1

cakli1 New Member

Have terrible pain on outsides of both feet from heel toward middle of foot. When pressed upon, the pain moves toward little toes. Can hardly walk. HELP!!!!!
  2. CreateHope

CreateHope New Member

Hi cakli1,
    I don't have that particular pain but I am awake and wanted to say hey. Most recently my pain is in my knees - in the joints when I go to sit up or down. It's pretty bad and a new pain. All I can suggest is if this pain is new to you, go to your doctor immediately.
    Goodluck.
    Createhope
  3. CreateHope

CreateHope New Member

Nanna,
    I live in Eastern Idaho. As your profile says, northern Idaho is BEAUTIFUL! I was there recently visiting friends in Post Falls. My part of the state isn't nearly as pretty, and probably not as diverse.
    Just wanted to say hi to a fellow Idahoan.
    Createhope
  4. kerrymygirl

kerrymygirl New Member

1 which was mentioned planters fasciaitis,close, anyway special shoes and support are usually used.

Mortons neuroma Something that comes with fm also.

When my foot pain was bad a podiatrist told me I had 4 trigger points on bottom of my feet and they were flaring.

Prob. a fm thing, Dr. Devins book speaks all about foot pain. Has pictures etc. To show what happens with fmers.

You prob. want to ask what the best shoe etc. that would be recommended for your situation. Sometimes support stockings,type with no toe`s.

See if you can massage some of it out till then. Or back to pain med.
  5. Dara

Dara New Member

is just like yours. For some reason it is getting so bad lately I can hardly walk. I have considered seeing a Podiatrist but have to try and find a good one first. Good luck.

Dara