Anyone been on Milnaciprin for more than 8 weeks

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lalaina, Aug 28, 2005.

1. lalaina

lalaina New Member

Hi there: I have been on Milnacipran for 7 weeks now. For the first two days I was absolutely pain free. To me it was a miracle. As the days went on I was getting less relief and at the present I am getting no relief. I went to a massage therapist 3 times and I think that made my legs worse. Is there anyone out there who has been on it for about 8 weeks and it is working for them. Please reply. Thank you.
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

for you!

Lalaina, have you tried doing a search up above in the box for this site? You might find some info that way too.

All the best,
    Victoria
  3. Toga

Toga Member

of a year-long study on Milnacipran. I agree that I felt better at first.

I think I was on 100 mg a day the first six months. I started to feel worse again after a few weeks but not as bad as I had.

I sometimes wonder if I overdid it because I was feeling well and paid for it later.

The past five months (one month to go) I have felt a lot less pain. I feel I am now on 200 mg a day now.

I still have fatigue but the pain is less until the end of the day and I have some shoulder and upper back pain.

I am wondering how I'm going to do when Oct 3rd comes and I am put on Cymbalta. I hope it works too.

This disease is so frustrating.

Toga