Anyone Been So Weak With CFS Can Feel Heartbeat All Over ?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by greatgran, Nov 14, 2009.

1. greatgran

greatgran Member

Seems I just keep going down hill. Not sure if anything else is going on but for the past 5 months most of my days are spent in bed.

If I am up for any length of time I get so weak I have to lie down for hours and can feel my heartbeat all over my body, especially around my heart, head and in one ear. I feel if I didn't lie down I will pass out. Even getting up just to go to the bathroom is exhausting. I don't think I have ever had this to the point of my feeling my heart beat and for hours.

Then I may actually have a few good hours and feel almost human but any activity puts be back in bed.

I have had heart palps off and on ever since CFS but not to this extreme. Rest seems to be the only thing that helps by rest its getting till I am in bed more than up and it scares me as I use to be able to get out for short periods.

2. greatgran

greatgran Member

Thanks for your reply, sorry you have this misery..

No, I haven't been diagnosed with POTS my B/P is usually higher when this is happening. Other times its normal.

I do notice when my vision starts to blur then I am usual in for a bad day.

Yesterday, I thought I was ok went to pick up the greatgrans for only an hour we went to a small resturant for breakfast , then walked about 1/2 block went in 2 shops for only minutes and then it hit, the achy legs first, blurry vision and by the time I got home complete exhaustion. I was almost to weak to get to the bathroom. When I would get up to go then my heart felt like it was racing but my pluse was in the 60's. Don't like this feeling. I had been in bed all week so thought I could get out as I seemed to feel better.

I get so discouraged.. I want to do but my body won't let me. At times like this I so doubt my Dx of CFS ..

Thanks and God Bless,
  3. greatgran

greatgran Member

Guess Chenny was right CFS is a disease of the heart. I think that is what he said .
  4. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

Hi gran,
    I'm so sorry your so sick right now,been wondering how your doing.
    and believe me the heart thing is really scary& not to mention makes you more miserable,mine is giving me a fit also right now,

Funny beats, skipped beats, chest pain u name it, it's doing it.sometimes when im checking my pulse i can feel the pulse just stop for a few seconds, then its starts up again.

the other day i was walking from the car to the house & had to stop & get the water hose & spray cold water on my face & neck because my heart was about to explode,it usually calms down when i put teh cold water on my neck,

My heart always gives me trouble, i absolutely do think this DD effects our hearts! i have found that magnesium & calcium at night kinda helps.

Hope your feeling better soon, how are your GGrands? have they gotten over the Flu?