Anyone been to an MD/Homeopathic doctor?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kay31, Jan 18, 2006.

1. Kay31

Kay31 Member

Hi to all,

About 8 weeks ago, I went to an MD/surgeon who switched to homeopathy about 10 years ago. His treatment consists of listening to your health problems, asking questions and then formulating a potion which I can only desribe as sugar-like granules....he does mot change your current meds until he sees how his formulation is working.

I heard about him from a friend who had suffered from chronic fatigue and big-time insomnia. He phoned me to say that he was feeling better than he had been in ages and was now off of the "tons" of meds he had been taking.

The jury's still out for me, but I must say that I seem to have more energy. Thank God for that. May it continue.

Has anyone had this type of treatment?
  2. hopeful4

hopeful4 New Member

I began seeing an MD who specialized completely in homeopathy many years ago. She did help me and my family greatly throughout the years.

I originally saw her due to a series of questionable pap smears. My gyn recommended a cone biopsy, and I wanted to try something else first. I was about 35 at the time. The homeopathy completely cleared it up.

It also helped a lot with PMS and mood problems.

She used "constitutional" homeopathy, the more traditional type. She did not mix it with other medications or supplements.

She did treat me for unrelenting fatigue for a number of years. It would help me a bit, for awhile, then come back.

I hope that you find it helps you.
    Hopeful4