Anyone been to Dr. Goldstein at CFS Institute in Orange, CA?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kaths, Dec 19, 2002.

1. kaths

kaths New Member

Hi,
    I'm considering going to Dr. Goldstein's clinic and would like input from anyone who has been treated by him.
    What meds did he prescribe for which symptoms? Did they help?

Thanks,
    Kathy
  2. kaths

kaths New Member

I realize many of you were probably asleep when I posted this last night. I'm really interested in your responses.

Kathy
  3. kaths

kaths New Member

I'm all ears.

Kathy
  4. lucky

lucky New Member

I hope your visit to Dr. Goldstein will not be a disappointment, and I am not saying it because I want to discourage you, but these doctors are expensive and expecting a miracle from them, usually ends up in disappointments one way or another. As I just mentioned to Jaimy, I saw a doctor in Toronto who follows Dr. Goldstein's protocol religiously, but these visits did not cost me any money and I had little or nothing to lose, but give it a try. However, after visiting this doctor a couple of times (he has CFS also), I was not sure if I wanted to experiment with all the drugs Dr. Goldstein is suggesting, and as you will notice, there are plenty of them. I was lucky to react positively to Ritalin and was happy ever after, in other words, the gain could have been made by my own family doctor as well. So, if you do enough research on this site, and if you have a good doctor, he will be able to do the same for you as Dr. Goldstein I am sure.
    I wish you luck and success, Lucky
    [This Message was Edited on 12/20/2002]