anyone been treated by Charles Lapp @ Hunter Hopkins?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by deliarose, Aug 25, 2005.

1. deliarose

deliarose New Member

I'm scheduled to see Dr. Lapp in Charlotte, Carolina, next week. But I've just been hearing about the success some people have had with the FFC clinics and I'm wondering if that might not be a better option.
    Any info appreciated.
  2. elsa

elsa New Member

I have followed him since I was diagnosed and have toyed with making an appointment. Went so far as to gather information on his clinic. I do live out of state, so it would be a "production". ( Worth it though.)

I am more likely to want to see one of the leading experts on CFS/FM then one of the FFC"s. ( Not a bust on FFC"s, I just like the illusion of a smaller setting.)

If you follow through with your appointment with Dr. Lapp, please keep me posted on how it goes. I really have been interested in him.

Good luck,

Elsa
  3. elsa

elsa New Member

Bump .......
  4. CFIDSNicole

CFIDSNicole New Member

I know a woman on another message board who sees him, and since she has been seeing him, she has had dramatic improvements. She was housebound, and almost bedbound, I believe, when she started seeing him. Now she leads a much more normal lives and is able to do most things. She even runs a CFIDS/FMS support group in her town. She really likes him and has been greatly helped.

I do know that it is quite expensive, but if you can afford it, I think it would be worth it.

Nicole
  5. deliarose

deliarose New Member

for that encouraging news...
  6. CFIDSNicole

CFIDSNicole New Member

You're welcome!
    Nicole
  7. deliarose

deliarose New Member

It might be an idea for me to try and speak to this other woman directly. could u perhaps tell me the name of this other mssg board where u ran into her?
    Thanks
    Delia
  8. CFIDSNicole

CFIDSNicole New Member

I can't. It is against board rules to mention other message boards. Sorry. :(

All I can tell you is that she wouldn't trade him for anything. She feels like she is a partner in her health and often brings in new research she finds and discusses it with him.

She is very happy.

Nicole