Anyone crash w/depression late afternoons?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by caroleye, Mar 11, 2007.

1. caroleye

caroleye New Member

I used to wake up depressed, but my pattern has long been that around 2-3PM & 7PM, I crash & become deeply depressed.

Trying to figure out what my chemistry is doing during those hours.

Anyone relate or have suggestions?

Thanks & HEALING LIGHT**************carole
  2. jmq

jmq New Member

Caroleye...I can totally relate. I am full of pain and so stiff and tierd in the morning. I can not just jump out of bed...it takes me about an hour..on a good day. I do not put make up on or get dressed up as I always use to. What ever is clean and comfy is put on my hair up in a bun and I am out the door...

Then I am at my best between 11 am and 3pm ( unless I encounter too much stress at work ) then I can feel the burning before the pain sets in...by time I am in traffic from work at 4:30 to go pick up my kid from after school care, I am crashing! I keep all kinds of candy and junk in my car just to keep me awake for the drive. I do not know how I drive in that condition. ( its an hour drive too! )

My depression comes and goes more without a pattern. Some days I can "pull it off" others days I will be bursting into tears and cant stop crying. Everything feels out of perspective for me. I get paranoid and very sensitive...and then the next day I feel silly that I felt that way. I finally took a short leave from work because I could not do it another day.

I just know that having time to take care of yourself is such a gift...I only have a short time before I have to go back to that rat race.

msdreamalone...I am still praying for ya...you so deserve to get those accomodations!!! If not , a disability. You have given them sooo much for sooo long. I think you and my journey will be similar so keep fighting and I will too!
  3. Bunchy

Bunchy New Member

I go up and down so much with my moods, feel OK one day, deeply depressed with panic attacks the next. Some days I am full of optimism and see the beautiful things around me, other days I feel like I'm living in a black hole nightmare.

It stems from all the stress and pain of these DD's - I'm sure others have had the same.

Normally with me, these phases will wane after a while but this latest one seems to have gone on for months.

I moved house last year and I got very stressed and anxious so I think that and no money to do nice things with lately has not helped.

Hopefully we will all come out the other side.

I know this board keeps me sane :)

Hugs Bunchy x