Anyone do a Telephone Appointment with FFC?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by livin4him, Sep 20, 2006.

1. livin4him

livin4him New Member

I have just gotten my infectious panel results back and I am considering just doing the telephone appointment instead of driving all the way over there. Has anyone else done there appointments over the phone and if so, how was it? Are there any cons to doing it over the phone?

Thanks to any repliers.
  2. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

Hi, livin. :)

I reviewed my blood test results over the phone with them, since I live in Canada and I went to an FFC in the States. It worked fine.
    (( )) Shannon
  3. zoemurr

zoemurr New Member

No problems here either. It did take a long time, as they had to call me back 2x while the Dr. was busy, or they were looking something up. (Certainly better than keeping me on hold.)

I had myself on one line, and DH on the other. This was with Dr. J in Cleveland who is no longer there, but I would say go for it. I didn't see any cons at all.
  4. kellyann

kellyann New Member

I do the phone appointments. It is easier. I get to stay home. My husband doesn't have to take off work to drive me. I think it is great! As long as you go in once in awhile to see the doctor in person just so he/she can make sure you are doing okay.
    Kellyann

[ advertisement ]