Anyone:,Dr. Cheney and CFS leading to Cancer

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sandy1, Jun 26, 2003.

1. sandy1

sandy1 New Member

I need some help understanding Cheney's 3 phase theory and how after a while we loose our natural ability to fight cancer. I can't find his new web site to E-mail him my ???All I can get is it has somrthing to do with losing our Growth Hormone, a natural barrior to cancer. Does any one know what he is talking about or a new E-mail ? Thanks,Sandy1
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I once heard an eminent immunobiologist speak and he said the average person gets cancer 200 times a day. The healthy immune system can kill the cancer cells and keep us healthy.

Our immune systems are not healthy. In many of us, one side of the immune system overreacts to stimuli and the other half underreacts. This leaves us vulnerable to several types of cancers which are more prevalent in people with our illnesses.

This is why I believe it is critical for us to treat our chronic infections and to get our immune systems back into balance as quickly as possible. Cheney likes the undenatured whey for this. I take the ImmunPlex sold here as well as the ProHealth colostrum.

Recently, it has been discovered that many of us suffer from hypercoagulation, most likely as a result of our infections. It may be the other way around too; our hypercoagulative state may encourage infections of opportunity. In any case, the meds for treating this condition help to balance out the two sides of the immune system.

I have really only touched on this massive subject here. We have some real research warriors here and some medical professionals who are into treating this condition. Jelly is our researcher and both Sujay and Madwolf are treating their patients for this.

I am personally treating my chronic infections and hoping that will address the hypercoagulation problem. If not, I will be seeking treatment for that too.

There is much more info on all of this in our library and you can use the search feature here to bring up old posts on any of these topics.

Love, Mikie
  3. sandy1

sandy1 New Member

Mikie, thanks for your clear explanation. I'll dig deeper for more info. I agree that cancer is always with us and our immune systems {if healthy] keep it at bay.

thanks again,

Sandy