Anyone else get low grade..

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Elbryan, Jun 3, 2003.

1. Elbryan

Elbryan New Member

fevers? The kind that you dont always notice but someone will touch you and say you feel a little hot.

Just wondered
  2. elaine_p

elaine_p New Member

for the first 3 years I had low grade fevers almost every day. (I noticed, no one else got close enough to touch.) The last 2-1/2 years I get them rarely. I didn't change anything at the time, so don't have any suggestions to pass along
  3. JQP

JQP New Member

It gets so bad that the other half sleeps on the last two inches of our bed to keep away from the heat, yet the skin can be cold to the touch.

Normal body temp is 36.2C (don't know what that is in F these days) and so when is showing at 37 (normal for medical purposes) you can see what is coming!! Yep they ignore me and insist it is normal.

Just stick to natural fibres, loads of water and eventually it just becomes another symptom along with all the others that we cope with on a daily basis.

Sorry, that last bit wasn't very positive...but true. Or call it built in central heating if you live in a not so warm area!

Happy days
    Jacq

4. RLCarter03

RLCarter03 New Member

I get them almost every day, more than once or twice a day. My "normal" temp. since dx'd is about 97.5 so when my temp is 99.0 it is a low grad temp and they make me feel like crap....tired.
  5. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

I have been running one for the past three day's.
    I usually have the Low Temp when I am in Pain, like now.

I have about 3 different Conditions that are hurting me right now, and so the FMS has reared it's ugly head and I feel Lousy.

The whole side of my neck is warm to the touch, and swollen also. I have Pain in my ear too.

Then I had a cyst pop that is on one of my finger's, and it's hurting.

My Neck hurts due to the Disc's at C4/5/6, so I am a real wreck right now.

That's when my Tempture run's low, but I feel like I'm on Fire. Normal for me is in the low 97's, right now it's going from 98.3 to 98.5, weird. But that has always been the way my Temps run.

When I was a child I had a Temp of 103, should have gone to the Hospital, family couldn't afford it, so was nursed at home, not to long after that I started showing sign's of FMS. My Mom never thought I was sick, cause to her, it looked like I had no Trmp. and was just Faking it.
    Now we know better.

Sincerely
    sharon