Anyone else have numb spots?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LauraLea, Dec 13, 2002.

1. LauraLea

LauraLea New Member

I have this numb spot right between my shoulder blades. It always itches, but when I scratch there I have no feeling at all in that spot. It drives me crazy....

2. LauraLea

LauraLea New Member

I have this numb spot right between my shoulder blades. It always itches, but when I scratch there I have no feeling at all in that spot. It drives me crazy....

3. CelticLadee

CelticLadee New Member

Hello LauraLea,
    Yes, I have a chronic numb spot. But mine is the right temple area of my head. I use to get the most awful headaches there after having Shingles. Now it just tends to be numb and sometimes tingles and burns. I am sure it must have something to do with nerves. Did you ever have Shingles or maybe some other type nerve damage from perhaps a prior injury? That spot you have troubles with is not very easy to scratch when it itches I know. When I had Shingles it was under my right shoulder blade next to my spine and at times it still itches and this drives me crazy too. I have a wooden back scratcher that is getting worn out. Next time I think I'll buy a metal one! haha.
  4. LauraLea

LauraLea New Member

I've never had shingles, and no injuries to that area. Oh I have great flexibility my husband tell me I scratch all night long.
  5. opala

opala New Member

Yep...my chronic numb spot is the top of my left shoulder blade....seems like it is tingling and numb more often than not.