ANYONE ELSE HAVE PAINS IN THE TOP OF HEAD?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by stinker56, Sep 2, 2006.

1. stinker56

stinker56 New Member

I have been having headaches for the last week which is unusual for me. The pain is a dull throb in the very center of the top of my head. It seems to help when I move my head around and my neck pops. I have tightness in my neck and some pain when moving it. I believe my pain is from my neck and shoulders. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem and if so, how do you make the pain go away?
    Stinker56
  2. mlrarr

mlrarr New Member

Do you have High Blood Pressure? When my BP is high I mean really high thats how my head feels. I was dd with it about 8 months ago. Im only 41 and really hate to take meds for anything...
    Hope you feel better...

Melunda
  3. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Yes, I have headaches also that I believe stem from tension in my shoulders and neck. It is mostly the back of my head, but can go anywhere. I recently started physical therapy and it has lessened the pain. I get deep tissue massage, the therapist says my muscles are really knotted up. Then they do manual manipulation of the discs to release pressure. It is helping. You should talk to your doctor about it and see what is going on. I hope you find some relief soon! Kim